• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Outdoor Flashing

• Thread starterPanardrod
  • Start date

Panardrod

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2018
I took my wife for a drive away from our neighborhood so she could do some outdoor flashing. After the interest from guys on this site she is getting more turned on and daring each time we talk about it. This is her in a park masturbating just past dusk. The flash from the camera attracted some a attention from a passerby who stopped to watch at a slight distance. I told her that someone was watching which only drove her into a finger fucking frenzy. Not a hundred percent sure but I recon the guy was playing with himself, a bit to dark to really see.

754F86F3-6D21-4085-A21B-E437BA55C137.jpeg

Reactions: moltenneeds, Karinaalex, Katy's Husband and 8 others
Tremendous idea! My wife and I used to have outdoor sex all of the time until that became "uncomfortable and dirty" as she became older... but a little outdoor photoshoot at the local park should be in the cards. Thanks for the tip!

What a sight it would be to walk up to your sexy hotwife as she is in the throws self pleasure . It would be very tempting to jerk off to her pleasing herself and cover her in cum

Panardrod said:
I took my wife for a drive away from our neighborhood so she could do some outdoor flashing. After the interest from guys on this site she is getting more turned on and daring each time we talk about it. This is her in a park masturbating just past dusk. The flash from the camera attracted some a attention from a passerby who stopped to watch at a slight distance. I told her that someone was watching which only drove her into a finger fucking frenzy. Not a hundred percent sure but I recon the guy was playing with himself, a bit to dark to really see.

I’ve done similar a few times over the years. Drive around with wife topless, bottomless or completely naked. Really makes her horny. I’ve pulled into convenience stores etc. and gone in leaving her totally ******* for someone to notice.

Now that’s another great idea. We’ll give that a go on the weekend if she’s willing. Thanks

N
Panardrod said:

ice fuck pussyacf37e55-a836-4ba5-9752-80dd79c6810d.jpg

Here's my wife enjoying a little outdoor frolic in our backyard. Fully visible to neighbors if they were looking.

DSC03402-edit2.jpg DSC03409-edit2.jpg DSC03410-edit2.jpg DSC03414-edit2.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds, Paulson and Nazareth
unclem said:
Here's my wife enjoying a little outdoor frolic in our backyard. Fully visible to neighbors if they were looking.

Mmm good girl! Wish I was the neighbor! Here’s my wife flashing her tits at a public hiking trail and she was seen!!

BDF06728-94EC-4B4C-A462-EEA78002110F.jpeg

Reactions: unclem, Nazareth and jps18
here's mine!
karen breasts II.jpg karen breasts.jpg

Reactions: Paulson, unclem and midnightfapper
unclem said:

She's fantastic, i wish i could see more

Reactions: unclem

Users who are viewing this thread