• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Outed as a Cuck on our first time!

• Thread startermartythecuck
  • Start date

martythecuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2013
Hello all! My first post here. My girl and I have been together for about 4 years now, early twenties. Ive had about 3 sex partners before her and shes had much more. I had told her I enjoyed the idea of cuckolding but she said she was past crazy sex like that and just wanted to settle down but we could do some bedroom stuff with it. That was fun but slowly she faded out from even doing that so I dropped it. Well this last saturday it finally happened. Oh yeah, short description of her: Bout 5'10 long dirty blonde hair and a thicker girl. Im talking big titles and a kardashian ass lol.

We decided to go out with her older sister to the club. Her sister brought her guy roommate who seemed tobe pretty cool. He was 6'2 well built guy and was pretty nice and polite. We get to the club and they start drinking(I dont drink). For awhile me and the guy, we can call him Josh just hang out at the bar while my girlfriend(we can calll her ali lol) and her sister go out dancing. Well some guys came up and were dancing. Nothing rediculous like grinding, I gave my girl the nod saying its fine. Well as the night went on we all were dancing and her sister asked me to walk her to her car so she could grab her camera. When we came back I see my girl grinding on Josh. They were kinda embarassed but I told them "hey you guys keep dancing and Ill dance with your sister, its fine" So we did that for awhile and then headed home.

Me and My girl were sleeping on a spare matress in the living room when I decided to start making my moves to get me some haha. I felt how wet my girl was and started whispering how hot it was seeing her dance with other guys. I asked her if she enjoyed it and she said yes. I told her I saw Josh in the bathroom and he had a huge dick and she smiled. I told her "but im sure you felt it, grinding". She didnt say anything but smirked again. I told her "Ali, weve talked about this before but I think tonight we should go for it" and she looked at me and said "you sure?" and I told her hell yeah. So I told her to get naked and just go into Joshs room. Sure enough she does it and he comes out of the room with her. I asked "why dont we do it in Joshs room" and Ali just smile dand said "do you want this or not lol" Hey, I wasnt complain. She pulled out his dick and started going to town. The blowjob she gave him was nothing like the one she gives me lol. This was like she was trying to get a job or something. soon enough we were all naked and she they were doing there thing.

At one point she could see I was a little nervous so she told me to stand by her and she could suck my dick as she rode him. Josh wasnt having that he grabbed her mouth as soon as it hit my dick and said "Focus on me tonight". I couldnt belive it. And she did it no questions asked.

They fucked for awhile, he got her to have two orgasms. Towards the end the light comes on and there is my girls siter. She just kinda smiled and went back to bed. There her sister was riding another guy and me strokin my little dick.

The next morning Josh had to work and me my girl and her sister were all on the couch and she said "I think its fine you guys are sexually open besides, Marty, I grinded on you last night and I could tell your dick is kinda small". My girlfriend kinda giggled but tried defending me "I like it". Her sister teased me a little more but that was it, wasnt really mentioned much after that.

My girlfriend said she liked it and might do it again.

Sorry for the long read.

Reactions: purplejoys
hell that was great, keep us updated, and if youre willing, wed love to see pics!

sweet can I ask your ages?

Woah, now that I re read my first post I can see I had alot of typos and grammar errors lol. Forgive me I was exhausted.

I didnt take pics of that night but I might be able to get some of my girl on here soon.

Im 24, shes 23.

marty, your GF was probably sincere when she said "she liked your small dick" ... She's probably thinking of your overall relatonship, and not specifically about your dick. If she's had a lot of partners in her past, she's experienced big cocks already, and she's still sincere to be with you. You should value her commitment to you. Mac :clap:

MacNfries said:
marty, your GF was probably sincere when she said "she liked your small dick" ... She's probably thinking of your overall relatonship, and not specifically about your dick. If she's had a lot of partners in her past, she's experienced big cocks already, and she's still sincere to be with you. You should value her commitment to you. Mac :clap:

I agree with Mac, so continue to look after her really well - and if she wants to be sexy with other men, then encourage that also.

Sorry for the lack of updates, been really busy.

So after that we talked about it and she said she was open to doing it again but she didnt want it to become something we were obsessed with, just special occasions. I mentioned the black guy thing and she said maybe. We also for kicks and giggles put her picture on a hookup site and I told her since she was thick she would get lots of black guys and she didnt believe me. LOL she got inboxed by 23 different guys and 11 were black and 3 were latin. Shes loving the attention.

As for the other guy, his work actually took him to another state and hes probably getting with his ex girlfriend. Her sister said he said it was fun and hes actually shared a girlfriend before but its not something hes wanting todo again.

IMO it would great if she went black -as a bcak guy I like some white pussy, especially married. Hopefully not long till you update us with a black experience

Nothing really new to update with, although were talking about getting her an ankle bracelet so guys can hit on her. Although shes afraid it might just be older swinger guys who would do it and doesnt want to get creepd out. Do younger guys understand the ankle bracelet aswell?

Thanks for sharing. The anklet would be a great idea and most people know what it means lol Keep us updated

any more??

Not really, sadly. She knows I post here, but wont let me put her pics up(sorry I tried). We browsed craigslist the other day just incase we both got off work tomorrow but 1. guys come off as really creepy on there and 2. both of our works are making us come in because its a holiday weekend..

Update:

So for awhile, the whole scenario kind of faded out. Sometimes during sex she would tease me about the whole cuckold thing but she wasnt really pursuing fucking another guy. I wasnt going to push it. I figured she did it for me one time and Id be forever grateful. She told me she googled some cuckolding stuff and alot of it comes off as hurtful. Sadly she saw the humilation stuff out there. I explained Im not into that but I thought it kind of turned her off from it.

Then, out of nowhere she gave me signs of hope. We went to eat at a fast food restaraunt . She wasnt wearing anything special, one of my old tshirts that is big on her and yoga pants, which show off her nice "black girl" ass. Well she went to fill up her cup when a black guy started talking to her. He was in his early thirties. I could hear bits of the conversation. First it was small talk then he said something like "even wearin baggy clothes your finer points stick out" She was like huh? He clarified "honey, youve got an amazing booty, your boyfriend is lucky" She blushed and said "You havent seen it when Im on all fours, but maybe you can soon" I was SHOCKED! They kept talkin and every once in awhile he would look back at me and kind of smile like "I got your girl" . Then he wrote down his number for her and while he was diong that she looked over at me and gave me the cuckold horns! I didnt even know she knew what those were lol. So after we left she told me he was sweet and very polite and I asked her if they were going to fuck and she said if I would be there, its the only way shes fine with it. Um, of course I told her haha. She said she had decided awhile ago she would be casual with the cuckolding thing and if it happened, fine. And it looks like it will

He gets off work later tonight and we might see him after. Theyve been texting all day and the middle of the night he sent a photo of his dick which is huge!. He said she has to send a picture to her. Will post updates later. Have a good one guys...i know I will.

Can't wait to see how THIS progresses!

Sorry its been a month with no update. That guy turned out to be a cold feet guy THREE FUCKIN TIMES lol. She has told me that she does see it happening and has told me she is more flirtatious. Hopefully that leads to something.