• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Outrageous Slut

Emilybee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2021
I said it often to my friends in the community that I would do less shameful sexual things. Ed keeps edging me on with outrageous occurrences. Just to wear a wrap-around mini skirt, that alone if I sit down will display my pussy. And worse no panties. The top low cut with straps, no bra not even a half cup bra to cover half of my boobs.

The more Ed wanted me to dress like a slut the more outrageous it sounded. The clothes showing more and more of my body was getting riskier and riskier. On this occasion, Ed wanted to take me to a new pub across the city in the clothes I described. We took the bus, sitting alone in the back we kissed and groped. My mini wrap tied with a cloth belt almost opened. There was a young chap sitting in front of us who turned and witnessed our kissing and more. My mini had opened. I stopped kissing Ed, trying to close the mini wrap. I was impossible with Ed stopping me, wanting the chap to see me in full bloom. Since it was late night it was only us and the young chap on the bus.

It was outrageous yes because I wanted the young man to see my pussy. Ed and I kissed again as the young man stood by me, took my hand and wrapped it around his ******* precum covered cock. The top straps had slipped down, showing off my swelling tits... And then bus driver announced it was the last stop. We adjusted our clothing and left the bus.

The last stop was near a park, entered it and settled by a tree. My cunt was dripping wet. Ed took me in his arms kissed me as the young chap Stewart lifted the back of the mini. All I heard was "Oh my God, what a fucking beautiful ass."

Stewart caressed my ass cheeks, while Ed brought out his cock stroking it. Stewart pushed me on my hands and knees and with one of his wet fingers slid up and down my asscrack and

"Ooohhhh yeah" felt, don't know how many fingers, in my anal hole. Ed stood in front of me, as I pulled his cock to my slimy wet mouth. I sucked him into my mouth, the mouth that has sucked him and many other men while he watched.

Had to let Ed's cock drop from my mouth as I screamed feeling a big cock fucking my Anus hole. Stewart's precum was the only lube.

FUCK ME FUCK ME I screamed. Oh did he ever fuck me, when Ed gave me a facial. Cum all over me, with Stewart cuming deep in my open anal hole. Exhausted I laid down in the grass when Ed stroked Stewart's cock until he showered me with cum.

Feeding my cravings always results in being humiliated. I will do better next time meaning not to be a slut. I hope I can keep that promise.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, bobstudio83, belittleme and 7 others
Honey, we wont fault you if you cant keep that promise! And we all know what a slut you are, and how you are incapable of keeping that promise!
But that doesn't make you as bad person! Just unable to keep that promise!