• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

over a decade fantasizing

• Thread starterchirlin
  • Start date

chirlin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2004
profiles.yahoo.com
And still haven't even gotten her to use the dildo in the pic...

I guess I need counseling, no one's this bad at getting her into the idea.

Specially because she loves to have her pussy stretched out and takes my four fingers with great delight...

comments welcome.

these pics are seven years apart, the ones of her completely naked are of yesterday, the one with the dildo is 2002.

Cheersssssssssss.

Attachments

• 270102 10.jpg
    270102 10.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 972
  • IMG00035.jpg
    IMG00035.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 738
  • IMG00036.jpg
    IMG00036.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 840
do you have the reference of your dildo ? name and prize

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry, not.

have these other pics of her, though.

cheersss.

Attachments

• 050302 frame.jpg
    050302 frame.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 238
  • 060403 2.jpg
    060403 2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 371
Send it to mee I will use it ;)
lol

chirlin said:
And still haven't even gotten her to use the dildo in the pic...

I guess I need counseling, no one's this bad at getting her into the idea.

Specially because she loves to have her pussy stretched out and takes my four fingers with great delight...

comments welcome.

these pics are seven years apart, the ones of her completely naked are of yesterday, the one with the dildo is 2002.

Cheersssssssssss.

dude she aint into it. leave her alone already.

nice body

great ass and sexy girl

Very nice milf.Post more pics.

My wife also loves to take 4 of my fingers, cums all over them. She takes about 8" of her 10" dildo and than asks for me to slid my dick into her with the dildo, that really puts her over the edge. Have been looking for a way to get her to try a BBC or a BWC. Any ideas?

lilwhtdick61 said:
My wife also loves to take 4 of my fingers, cums all over them. She takes about 8" of her 10" dildo and than asks for me to slid my dick into her with the dildo, that really puts her over the edge. Have been looking for a way to get her to try a BBC or a BWC. Any ideas?

In this pic you may see that she objectively could enjoy a bit more than I have to offer...don't you think?

Attachments

• 270102 11.jpg
    270102 11.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 165
Hate to say it, but I agree with Anna, if she hasn't in seven years, she doesn't want to, ergo forget about it.

Keep in mind, it takes both parties to enjoy this life style. It looks more like this is your fantasy not hers.

--Kaitlyn--

Dear Anna, Dear Kaytlin,

rest assured I am not pestering, pressing or deceiving my wife by any means.

A different thing is that I do believe she would obtain a huge sexual gratification would she dare to try a sizeable black cock.

Yes, it is my fantasy, but knowing she admires Wesley Snipes, doesn't dislike Vin Diesel (wait till she finds out Shane exists) and in general has a "thing" for blacks, it is with no effort that I visualize her cumming uncontrollably while being blacked.

I'm a patient guy.

Cheersssssss.

Attachments

• 091201 2.jpg
    091201 2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 94

Users who are viewing this thread