• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Over before It started

• Thread starteratxcouple
  • Start date

atxcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2011
Came home from work the other day and was sitting on the couch with my wife. She turns to me and says that she was watching a crazy show before I got home about a guy who liked to watch his wife with black men. Then she ask would you ever want to see me with other guy. I said...... pausing for a while to read her face. I think she is picking up on my hints. I say I dont know that is kind of weir...before i finish she says good there is something wrong about this.
And she goes on about why you want your wife to act like this.

So it looks like im stuck just fantasizing about it:(

not really....maybe she just freaks out and don't understand the why you would want something like that...

that's why communication is important in relationship...and saying things like "I don't know" just shows to her that you are unsure of the fantasy and she fears the consequences...

Tell Her the TRUTH!!

Tell her the truth? I want to so bad, she has been very receptive in my other fantasies. Like recently I confessed my foot fetish to her and now she has no problem giving me footjobs. Im just afreaid this might send her over the edge.

Ask her her thoughts truthful ones. If the lines of communication aren't open then you can't share, and have no business bring others in.

Tell her you had a dream about it...ours started with me texting her that I had the craziest dream about her being with another man and that I woke up throbbing...it broke the ice and though we still are not living out the fantasies, we are certainly closer than we were and I know it will happen..it just takes time and patience. The fact that she even asked you about it is a positive sign, IMO.

stevenash said:
not really....maybe she just freaks out and don't understand the why you would want something like that...

that's why communication is important in relationship...and saying things like "I don't know" just shows to her that you are unsure of the fantasy and she fears the consequences...

I agree. You not being 100% sure of which way you felt about it (or, not being honest with her on how you feel about it) probably confused her, especially if you were throwing hints around already. Maybe this was a way she felt comfortable bringing it up because she had been thinking about it too, and when the response was unsure she ran fast in the other direction?

As women, we want to know that nothing bad will happen from this experiment, especially if it turns into our lifestyle and something we want on a regular basis. Be honest, because until you are you're right - you're stuck fantasizing about it.

I agree with Jinxypie, my wife was confused I think when I brought it up but over time we have talked about it until one day she said she wanted us to be a cuckold couple. It was a nice open discussion too and things started to progress from that point. We are having a hard time finding someone to start with but you may want to just talk more with her about this and explain why you like the idea.

over before

when we started out i ask wife if she would like to try a 3some out. I didnt say that it would be man or lady. At first she said she didnt know then 2 days later she told me she but she got to pick out with who.

Oh poor ATX you really blew it! I think Jinxy really nailed it here

> Maybe this was a way she felt comfortable bringing it up because
> she had been thinking about it too, and when the response was
> unsure she ran fast in the other direction?

She was sounding you out to find out if she had been reading you
correctly...if you had given her a more positive reaction about the
"crazy show" you might already be planning your 1st cuckolding
experience! I don't think all is lost yet, though.

Maybe you can fix the situation by bringing up the crazy show again,
ask her to tell you exactly what was going on in the show, then let her
see how turned on you are when she is describing it. Ask her for more
details, what was the guy like, what about the other guy, how the wife
found the other guy etc.

You can then 'fess up that "crazy as the show was, it is turning you on like mad",
then ask if it's turning her on too. I think you have to go out on a limb like
this to make her feel like she can admit to being interested in the idea.

As long as you are not pushy about it, I don't think that you have blown it.

Users who are viewing this thread