• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Over the years

• Thread starterRobbert
  • Start date

Robbert

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2007
My wife and I began our cuckold experiences when she was in her early 30s when after trying soft sex with several other couples, I encouraged her to venture out on her own and find a guy. Since she had gone back to school at the time, she made friends with a couple of single guys that were in classes with her. Over the period of the next year, she worked on both guys at different times. First arranging to meet in the evening for study sessions, next meeting to study and have a drink and finally study, drink and fucking. She would come home after being with one of these guys, jump in bed with me and give me seconds. Most of the time she was still wet and always super sexed up from the experience. As we would fuck, she would tell me details about some of things she had done to the guy or he had done to her. These were always special times and I couldn't wait for her to get home and share her body and stories.
When she graduated, she took her first job as an assistant director of human resources in a manufacturing plant in our hometown. One of the engineers would stop and flirt with her, at every opportunity possible. My best friend, who had also done some things with my wife while I played around with his wife, did a lot of business with this engineer. My best friend would tell me that when he called on the engineer, the guy told him he was crazy for my wife and really wanted to do her. He asked my friend if she played around at all. My friend told him that he had skinny dipped with her many times in his pool and hottub and that he had done about everything to her except intercourse. Well, this will be continued if anyone is interested.

go ahead

So far so good, go on with the story.

Users who are viewing this thread