• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Overtime

• Thread starter44doubleD
  • Start date

44doubleD

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 11, 2006
I think the most humiliating time was when she came to pick me up from work. I wasn't quite ready and my Boss came over and offered to show her around whilst I finished off. I said I would be about 15 minutes, anyway 1/2 an hour passed and then they still werem't back. So, I went looking for them, and found them in a conference room, her naked and on her knees, him in her mouth. He ordered me out, but then said, no wait, come in and sit down. He then ordered my wife to lay on the table and then ordered me to open her up for him. He fucked her ragged and came all over her, wiped himself on her hair and left.
Over the next week or so, everyone at work had heard. Now he makes me do overtime every Wednesday, and makes her pick me up from work. He now regularly fucks her every week, and has started passing her around some of our customers on these evenings, all the time I'm made to sit in the corner and watch........

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 738
hi

wow nice i would love to fuck her

WOW,

If I were you I would volunteer to suck her pussy clean after each man has delivered his load into her. Hell I would then offer to suck their dicks and swallow their cum, but that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread