• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Owned by a black lady

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

wsh

It took two horny women to make me a wife sharer
Beloved Member
May 19, 2019
It's not all about black guys, also black women give you the djungle fever.
I used to be a dominant guy and it was a black women who totally owned me and made me her cuckold.
There were moments I enjoyed it, but it was too much fro me. I consider me now being a stag who once in a while enjoys being a bull.
But if I ever feel the urge to become a cuckold I will choose a black Queen to own me. No women has been so sexy, naughty, dominant then this one and I think many black ladies are like this. It started between us as a normal relationship but after she cheated once and I forgave her... there was not way stopping her. While she forbade me to have sex with other women, she fucked other guys without asking me. It kind of became normal, the only decency she had was to inform me.
I remember one times (due to our work we could long time only see us on weekends) she told me to do a short cycling tour with a guy she knew since long... I was worried asked wheter she has sexual intentions, she said "no don't worry, he's an old friend". Nothing happend. Some times later he asked her if she one time would like to cook with him togehter and they made an appointment for the next week. I asked again, "Do I need to be worried" She: "common, don't get paranoid". I called her the day after the appointment from work since I needed to ask her sth. I had totally forgotten that the evening before was the day she met him for cooking. I seldom call her from work, it was a mere coinicdence that I just called her that day. While I was standing in my office she told me "babe, I must tell you we drank some wine yesterday and then we fucked". It was like a punch in my stomage and as mentioned I was standing in my office, next room colleagues.... not ideal for a conversation about such topics, but I did worry, so I kept it short and just whispered "we talk later, just tell me was it safe?" And she answered without any shame: "Don't worry babe, he did use a condom. But it got wild, at the end he shot all his cum over my whole back, I tell you that was a big mess."

Long story short, I would not be a stag who accepts his women fucking around withaut that black lady who temporarly broke me down from a bull to a cuckold.... So I believe that dominant, sex hungry. black ladies are the perfect match for a white cuckold and for the cuckold fantasie it makes no differnt who she fucks but how she does it.... In our situation race was no issue, she fucked whoever she liked, whenenver she was horny. Black and white.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveJ, alainonze and whitewife696969
Oh, just realized, that I already posted this story here and in the long time I forgot and mixed up some things. The correct story is here:

She did it again

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that according to my experience, black ladies are simply more dominant and therefore perfect for a cuckold.

Sounds like a bit of a mind bender. A change of pace is good from time to time.

Actually I’m a white bull, 6’4” tall, and at 19, playing college sports. So I’m thinking 190lbs. I met this beautiful black 23 year old senior from the same college. Her Mom owned a business across the street from the school. After practice she invited me over to her mom’s work “emptied” for an hour to have a drink of red wine! After two glasses, needless to say this girl French kissed me like no other, looked deep in my eyes like no other, complimented me on my huge cock, my lips, my body, by the time I had worked my hand down to her sweet snatch, it was gushing her juice like crazy! Just her reactions to me and my body was enough where we fucked, made love from 8 that night till 4am. It was crazy hot! I kid you not, she taught me how to make love that night and cum dumped 8 times inside of her! She did mention twice she wanted my baby and had tears in her eyes! Thank God she was on birth control! We are still friends today, she is still married, 5 kids, 2 grand babies. We did hook up a few times as well! I’ll Never forget that night!

Users who are viewing this thread