Ownership of both the cuck and slut

• Thread starterNaturistCouple
  • Start date
NaturistCouple said:
Any bulls online at the moment interested in owning pics of both of us?
Let me own babe

Reactions: wifeforall
A married couple, a cuckold and a ***** will take photos (including those with humiliating inscriptions on the body) at your order. Do not hesitate to write to us! We are looking for the Master

Reactions: BiOhioCuck
siss4it37 said:
Our new life

2788E61F-7CA7-44B9-89EC-68FDC1DC7FF2.jpeg
All tiny dick white guys and their wife belong to any superior big cock black men !

Reactions: wannabee
NaturistCouple said:
Are there any dom guys who like to own pics of both the cuck an the slut? Exhibitionist submissive here needing ********. PM me your commands and I will send pics for you.
two picture, 1 male, 1 female, front, totally nude. nd it is just a start, to devide you are worth it

JimPreston said:
All tiny dick white guys and their wife belong to any superior big cock black men !
wow, would also luv to be owned by a superior big cock black man !

NaturistCouple said:
Are there any dom guys who like to own pics of both the cuck an the slut? Exhibitionist submissive here needing ********. PM me your commands and I will send pics for you.
two picture, 1 male, 1 female, front, totally nude. and it is just a start, to decide you are worth it

Reactions: Lovetoshowher
NaturistCouple said:
Anyone else interested in getting our pics? PM me :)
Yes, very interested in getting your pic !!! :p

JimPreston said:
WOW!

Reactions: JimPreston and ckc
Very interested

Neon said:
A married couple, a cuckold and a ***** will take photos (including those with humiliating inscriptions on the body) at your order. Do not hesitate to write to us! We are looking for the Master
Reply back to me asap.... I am looking for a few limit sub slut couple, but only if you both are real. Mature white Dom here: jsonic313@yahoo.com

NaturistCouple said:
Would love that!

Need bulls

Any Cuck and Slut? looking Bull/Dom/Master?

any couples looking for a bull for this? Would be great for a sissy crossdresser husband and slutwife to own

Hi Any cuck or Sub is here for own?

Where u from guy I would love to dominant both of u while i pound on that pussy

Reactions: Davey cuck
NaturistCouple said:
Anyone else interested in getting our pics? PM me :)
PM me - thanks

I want to see