Ownership tattoos?

• Thread starterfiredrop2007
  • Start date
F

firedrop2007

How common are these? My wife's current bull want her to get one and she want wants me to get the same tattoo.

I had never heard of this before? Are they common?

firedrop2007 said:
How common are these? My wife's current bull want her to get one and she want wants me to get the same tattoo.

===========

yes ;)

ok

I love her very much and I would do anything for her. I just have never had a tattoo before and I did not know about this kinda of thing.
I have googled it and did not find very much about these types of tattoos. I assume it is exactly what it sounds like(it does bother me) however how many people will know what it means, is there some sort of list? She told me she doesn't even know what they will look like or where they will be on the body.

I have been contemplating a small tattoo of a set of horns surrounding my zodiac.. as a tribute tattoo. Only those in the know would know what we know, ya know?

Very sexy!!
I like these permanent things that really show the devotion and comitment.

Crossed arrows with intertwined snake

It looks like it is going to be a picture of two crossed red arrows with a black intertwined snake/sperm looking creature. We are going in to have the work done tomrorrow and I get a choice between the back of my left hand or my neck. He has told her she has to get hers high on the inside of her right thigh.
I can not find the meaning of this symbol or how many other people in my area will know the meaning.

mac, thats a great website, never seen it before so thanks

Very common in NC

firedrop2007 said:

Yes tatto's are common, and often they do have a meaning, and of course the one you described has a very special meaning. I could not find this exact symbol, and I have a large collection of pictures of symbols and brands.

I feel it means a submissive white couple to a black master. When you accept this on your hand or neck it can always be seen and the ones in the know will know you are a cuckold whose woman prefers black cock. In effect you are saying I am a sexually inferior male who whould rather/or can not prevent my woman from seeking a superior black male.

The wife can hide hers unless in a bikinna or naked. A few misguided white men shun women who have taken a black lover, others love them. She does have a problem if she takes a new lover and he/she objects.

You my cucky soul mate are screwed if you can't get away with "Just something I saw and Liked". You should be comfortable with what you are and willing to admit it freely.

Just my take.

Attachments

• user1416_pic10542_1306699361.jpg
    user1416_pic10542_1306699361.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Tim%201.JPG
    Tim%201.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 151
mimi27406 said:
Yes tatto's are common, and often they do have a meaning, and of course the one you described has a very special meaning. I could not find this exact symbol, and I have a large collection of pictures of symbols and brands.

I feel it means a submissive white couple to a black master. When you accept this on your hand or neck it can always be seen and the ones in the know will know you are a cuckold whose woman prefers black cock. In effect you are saying I am a sexually inferior male who whould rather/or can not prevent my woman from seeking a superior black male.

The wife can hide hers unless in a bikinna or naked. A few misguided white men shun women who have taken a black lover, others love them. She does have a problem if she takes a new lover and he/she objects.

You my cucky soul mate are screwed if you can't get away with "Just something I saw and Liked". You should be comfortable with what you are and willing to admit it freely.

Just my take.

Are they really common in NC? I live in Wake Co. and I haven't seen any. Is it a Southern thing maybe? Wake is full of transplants like me. Tell me more Mimi.

Looks gross..

It looks like it is trying to scab over at the moment but here is the pic that was used. It looks petty close, I do not look forward to shaving...

Attachments

• unlocked.gif
    unlocked.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 107
I don't know about the Southern thing

Guilford County seems to have right many but don't expect to see them in church but the girls in the bars, clubs I have seen several. The other day a thirtish white woman with her white male friend came into staples and she was wearing sandals. pink toes, with toe rings and it was clear she was saying she was open for black cocks. Something else, birds of a feather tend to flock together.

The cuckold male does it to show devotion an obediance to his Mistress and her lover(s). The female, I don't know, wish I did, althougth I feel it is part rebellion against family, society etc. in this subtle way. Her way of saying yes I am a slut, hotwoman, ***** so there go f____ yourself if you don't like it. The male is treated more harshly than the female.(I think)

Attachments

• Cup.jpg
    Cup.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Legs spread BBC.jpg
    Legs spread BBC.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 162
  • Signs.jpg
    Signs.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 185
  • WhtFemaleCuckoldressBlackened.jpg
    WhtFemaleCuckoldressBlackened.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 216
  • MaleSlut4Blk.jpg
    MaleSlut4Blk.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 196
mimi27406 said:
Guilford County seems to have right many but don't expect to see them in church but the girls in the bars, clubs I have seen several. The other day a thirtish white woman with her white male friend came into staples and she was wearing sandals. pink toes, with toe rings and it was clear she was saying she was open for black cocks. Something else, birds of a feather tend to flock together.

The cuckold male does it to show devotion an obediance to his Mistress and her lover(s). The female, I don't know, wish I did, althougth I feel it is part rebellion against family, society etc. in this subtle way. Her way of saying yes I am a slut, hotwoman, ***** so there go f____ yourself if you don't like it. The male is treated more harshly than the female.(I think)

Toe rings means open to black cock? Never heard that 1 before. Knew a sexy blonde up north who wore toe rings. I thought it meant "I'm a slut" in general, not "I'm a slut for black cock."

nice graphics kuck kids

firedrop2007 said:

Damn right, they're common! Something every cuckold submissive couple should have!