• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

PA Wife for BBC

• Thread starterYngDave26
  • Start date

YngDave26

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 26, 2008
She finally admitted to me this past weekend, after a bottle of wine, that she is attracted to black men. She told me she would consider taking it to the next level if the right man could be found. She is 51 but she can still bring it. We are in Central PA.........looking for the right man. Email pics and contact information to blondeladee963@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 027B.jpg
    027B.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 618
  • 23284315A.jpg
    23284315A.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 716
Lovey

Who is she to you? Hott Body love to see more!

She's my wife of 26 years.......I only have one other pic of her taken some years ago when we went on a cruise...are you interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Lets see more!

I am from south western PA where are you from in PA?

We live in the Harrisburg PA area.....she would love to see a pic of you.....blondeladee963@yahoo.com

She finally let me take a couple more pics.....here's one of her at the computer about 2 weeks ago. She has received several nice responses and she is considering them. Anyone else interested?

Attachments

• Sherri_001.jpg
    Sherri_001.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 331

Users who are viewing this thread