• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Paid Membership!

• Thread starterTigerclaw
  • Start date

Tigerclaw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2008
Are their any paid members here
what is the difference? Share your thoughs!

Paid membership

There are a lot of photos, hook up ads, stories, that I enjoy on the paid side. We've only hooked up with one guy from the ads, but have posted some stories and photos of my wife. Something about being behind the paid side makes it a bit safer I think.
For content I'd recommend it. However...

The downside is on two different times all of a sudden my password has quit working. At the moment it is not working and I've not gotten any response from my emails. I tried to even cancel, but they have changed payment sources a time or two and it is on ME to remember which one I originally signed up under--and when I type in my info no one of the sources has me in their system -- but the payment keeps coming out of my account. On top of that the number on the credit card itemization doesn't work. So I don't know where else to go short of going to the bank and getting them to stop the payment.

(If someone on the paid side of DC is reading this perhaps you can help now?)

I'll be happy to post the result good or bad.

Users who are viewing this thread