• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pakistani wife in London

• Thread starternoreenandnaz
  • Start date

noreenandnaz

sensual in london
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2014
London
noreenandnaz.tumblr.com
Hi all, i'm pakistani wife and married to a paki husband too. we're both born and raised in UK but from parents and extended family from Pakistan.

Hubby and I have been involved in this lifestyle for around 4 months or so and just enjoying ourselves, seeing where the adventure takes us.

I've always had a liking for white men and am currently seeing one regular guy most weekends and have been with a few of his friends in group sessions. I've also been with two of hubby's close friends, again in a group session (with hubby) and one other old friend from uni.

all of this is with hubby's approval and encouragement.

I'm looking to chat and share experiences and advice with like-minded people. would love to hear from other uk asian couples who're also exploring this lifestyle.

----

View attachment 283372

Reactions: atm, Ladiesfucker and (deleted member)
From what I see, you look INCREDIBLY HOT AND DELICIOUS. :)

wow, you look beautiful.... all the best on your journey

sent this picture to hubby after i got fucked by my old uni friend. he was in our house and in my pussy literally minutes after hubby had left for work!
View attachment 284672
i wanted hubby to know that even though he'd fucked me that morning (we rarely get to have morning sex due to rush for him to get ready for work and rush for me to get the kids ready for school), i could still handle another cock before lunch.

Reactions: robot
Amazing pics, great to see

Great thread, great stories and pictures and even greater hot lady ;)

WOOOOW !!! Thats smokin hot ! Beautiful , Hot, Sexy . And a total slut ! My kind of girl ! Keep givin it all you got , and please , share it with us ! :drool:

Wow very sexy pics and blog, hope to hear and see more xxxxx

What a woman, your husband must be very proud of you!

Oh ... my ... ZEUS!! This is so fucking hot!!! Pretty sure the rest of us (myself included) would love to see all you can share :yumyum:

noreenandnaz said:
love this pic, you can see my dainty little pussy being stretched to fit Steve's thick white cock. I let him take me raw, without a condom.

View attachment 284741

Never had Paki-Pussy before, but damn it sure looks tasty to me!! Great ass also..