• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pamela Anderson’s Mystery Man

• Thread starterDick Black II
  • Start date

Dick Black II

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2006
She’s had a pretty rough time with romance, having been divorced three times from ex-husbands Tommy Lee, Kid Rock, and Rick Salomon.

But Pamela Anderson isn’t giving up on love.

The former Baywatch babe was spotted out and about in Malibu, California yesterday enjoying the company of a "mystery man." And they were looking 'mighty' friendly together!

pamelaandersonbeau52281zx8.jpg
pamelaandersonbeau52282sb1.jpg

pamelaandersonbeau52283he7.jpg
pamelaandersonbeau52284xu3.jpg

continued...

"Pammie took her gentleman caller on a romantic stroll around her gated community before taking him back to her house. Both of them looked comfy in their workout gear as they made the most of the beautiful weather."

pamelaandersonbeau52285yf8.jpg
pamelaandersonbeau52286hh9.jpg

pamelaandersonbeau52287qv8.jpg
pamelaandersonbeau52288fz4.jpg

Want to bet Pam's finally, FINALLY, taking some black dick? All I can say is: IT'S ABOUT TIME!

I predict that Kathie Lee Gifford will be next...

DB

LOL after Tommy Lee he can't do her much good :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be a spoiler, but it's likely a bodyguard or personal trainer. When I see them dressed formally and out AT NIGHT, I'll wish them well.

My guess is the same. Its probably a bodyguard or a trainer, they dont look sweet but rather casual and friendly.

I love Pam Anderson! That's just the trainer. Great dick sucker as well!

Users who are viewing this thread