• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pandora's box or bliss?

• Thread starterBlaquehorse
  • Start date

Blaquehorse

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2010
My wife and i are in our 30s and we have been married for 12 years.
We have talked about swinging in bed and we got really excited but after cumming, she always said she couldn't go ahead with it.
She knows i would like someone else to have her but she says it is adultery.
Anyway, i've stopped asking her.
Some years ago though, i met a man while i was studying in Germany and he asked me if i could be have sex with his wife. I was shocked but also excited.
We started a relationship and when we met, i would have her first then he would proceed to penetrate her immidiately.
Now, i really enjoyed it but, while i was doing it with the wife, i started noticing him grunting and getting all really excited. I got a bit scared cos i did not know if he was really enjoying it or if the whole pleasure bothered on jealousy. I wasn't sure if it was pleasure or torture. The whole thing must have been his idea from the way things happened.
I won't really call it cuckoldary because, HE was in control.
What i would like to know is this; is swinging/cucoldary really all that fun especially for the hubby, or is it just a pandora's box?
I would please like to hear from those who are either still practicing it or who were into the lifestyle.

From some of the posts i've read here and on other sites, the pain and jealousy that the men feel seem to be what they enjoy.
I mean, i feel something (not love) when my wife talks about her ex bfs but, it turns me on.
Wittol is defined as 'someone (a man) who puts up with his wife's infidelity'.
If he puts up with it, could it also mean that he enjoys it? Yes ? Or , would that be ccuckolding?
Mac, i agree with you, it could be confusing.
With me, i enjoy talking about it in bed during sex but, in the morning, i get all embarrassed and shy. I dont know if i could put up with her seeing other men.

If you want your wife to have a wonderful sexual expression during the whole of your marriage, living happy everafter, then you could easily find a way to PUT UP WITH HER SEEING OTHER MEN.

You love her right? so you need to be more than fantasy talk in bed.

Actually, when the lights are out and you are tired from the day's activities, and your brain is slowing down to alpha/theta (8-5 cycles per second), the beta brainwaves (13-30) stop controlling your mind and saying, "I can't let her do this".

When you wake up in the morning, and you have put your eyes in the sun, your brain speeds up to beta again, and you feel ashamed and shy, because society's conditioning of your mind runs riot again.

In bed, the truth of your inner feelings comes out - during the day, you hide the truth automatically. Alcohol can do the same thing, lets your fantasies take over.

Educate your conscious mind by reading lots of hot wife stories and if you are enjoying these and discussing them with your wife, your subconscious mind will be REPROGRAMMED to allow yourself to let your wife take lovers of her choice.

Of course your wife could easily fall in love with her Bulls who keep giving her orgasms, but if you are a really good husband, and look after her properly, she won't ditch you for the other man. She can grow to love being topped up by the attention of horny men, and she will cum home to you with some creampies for you to enjoy (as your reward).

It can be exciting for a wife to have her panties pulled down to her ankles by a variety of men who wish to examine her crevices. A really nice hubby will make sure this happens, so she can wear a smile all day (and every day) and friends can wonder why she is SO HAPPY ALL THE TIME.

Thanks for your advice guys; it'll take them on board and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread