• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Panties 4 Me

• Thread starter4MyWife
  • Start date

4MyWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2007
What do you guys think about this?

Since I said I would eat her cream pie <made by me> and then did not <wanted too but not after I came>, she wants me to start to cleaning her dirty panties with my tongue as a way to learn.

Attachments

• 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 724
  • 6b.gif
    6b.gif
    57.2 KB · Views: 855
Tell her it would be much better if it was someone elses cum in her panties!

4MyWife

It would be better totally if it was some other mans cum in her pussy and her panties. She is smoking hot, let her have some other mans cock and then enjoy the creampie. Its out of this world. Have Fun & Thanks for sharing:p :p :p :eek: okdeacon

Here's what she said, "Cum in me and I'll pull my panties back on. All the cum will drip out and when you're ready, you can clean them".

Not a bad start ;)

Attachments

• d0b3.jpg
    d0b3.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,032
Well Slap My Pappy

4MyWife said:
Here's what she said, "Cum in me and I'll pull my panties back on. All the cum will drip out and when you're ready, you can clean them".

Not a bad start ;)
What a hot and beautiful pussy pie maker. If you just cant get it done. Well I'll take one for the team and volunteer. So coach send me in. :p :p :p : okdeacon

okdeacon said:
What a hot and beautiful pussy pie maker. If you just cant get it done. Well I'll take one for the team and volunteer. So coach send me in. :p :p :p : okdeacon

So you would cum in her and clean it up? If so, how do you do it without the feeling of not wanting to after? She's reading by the way!

I think if you really loved her, you would do as you're told!!!

She sounds like she is a lot of fun! Be cool, go head and eat her. She is your wife!

panties4me

you dont know what you are missing,there's nothing better than getting that taste on your tongue.it drives my wife crazy when i tell her to sit on my face and lap away.it makes her come again and again.go for it man it's simply the best.looking at what she's offering there would be no shortage of volunteer's to take your place.enjoy.life's for living ,your a long time dead.

Damn that's a smoking hot pussy! Do it, you'll love it!

I have often licked and sucked my wifes panties after her dates while she tells me what she did. She loves it

You are doing this all wrong. You can't be a cuckold, until another Man Cums inside your Wifes Pussy, and you clean-up, another Man's Cum, from your Wifes Pussy, and Her panties. No panties for you yet, you are not a cuckold. Love, Irene!!!

After You Do It Once

4MyWife said:
So you would cum in her and clean it up? If so, how do you do it without the feeling of not wanting to after? She's reading by the way!
It is real easy from then on.The way for you to get started is to let someone else fuck her and then you get the creampie. If you cant do that you fuck her and when you feel you are going to cum stop and dont have the big one. Let it just run out without the intense feeling. This wont satisify your need to cum and you will still be hot. Even it it takes five minutes you will still want to cum. So then eat her pussy and get your creampie then fuck her again and cum with the big blast this time. You will be a pussy licking creampie slurpper. Good Luck it will work. Your pretty wife has a pussy that was made to eat. So please her you will like it.:p :p :p :p okdracon

4MyWife said:

first off, its not about what YOU want! Be a man and suck it up (no pun intended!). If she want you to eat the cum out of her afterwards, then you should do it to please her.

Also, she could always tie you to the bed, ride you until you come, then sit on your face, since you can't do anything about it anyways - eventually you'll have to open up for air!

Try to push your dick as deep as possible in her pussy as you cum. Then have her lay on her back and go down on her. You will not get big blobs of cum in your mouth but you will find out that it is pleasant to lick her pussy. Next time have her kneeing over your mouth and so on always get a bit nastier till you don’t mind to clean her after she been pleasured by another.

4MyWife said:
What do you guys think about this?

Since I said I would eat her cream pie <made by me> and then did not <wanted too but not after I came>, she wants me to start to cleaning her dirty panties with my tongue as a way to learn.

I know exactly what you mean. My wife has not asked me to clean her yet but I want to do it on my own and see if she likes it but once I cum I just can't make myself do it but I will.

I think you will love cleaning her panties.

?

Hi Suzi, did your hubby ever clean your panties with his tongue. If yes let us please know what lead up to it. That could be an interesting story.

I help buy my hubby his own panties to wear, I don't want any of his pre-cum leaking into MY panties! :cool:

okdeacon, I think you may have described the technique I have been looking for.

cravescum, I would love to sample your panties any time.

Users who are viewing this thread