• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Panties Again

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
I haven't worn panties since I was a teenager. My husband thought I should wear them occasionally. I asked him why, his answer "it's fucking sexy for me to slip them off your pussy down your legs to the floor and for you to step out of them.
Since I didn't have any in possession, he and I went shopping for several pair at a lingerie shop. When we arrived the shop lady a young beautiful girl helped me choose my undergarments. It had a sexual effect on Andrew, seeing his cock erecting. The shop lady smiled at me and Andrew. She herself was dressed in skimpy grabs. Her tits were bulging and me wondering if she was wearing panties. Certainly didn't see any panty rim.
I took several pair, one of them crotchless to the dressing cabin when she stopped me, advising that panties can't be tried on because of health safety factors. We paid and left the shop, crossing the street to a coffee shop.
"Go slip into one of your panties", Andrew suggested.
As I tried to leave for the loo Andrew said no, no do it here under the table. There was a couple sitting across from us, as Andrew placed his right hand under my short dress, then pushed it up a bit. I raised my bum and I knew that the young man across the way witnessed my movements. I chose the crotchless pair, and under the table, slightly raised my feet so I could step into the flimsiest pair of panties. Andrew helped me pull them up to my pussy. The young chap kept staring while his companion kept chattering.
I raised my bum so my ass could also be covered, barely covered by the panties. My pussy was dripping wet from being seen, knowing Andrew's cock was stiff because of the sexual risk which made us both fucking horny.
We paid the bill and before leaving we went to the loo. In the cabin I unzipped him, his cock hard, foreskin rolled back as I had to suck his fuck cock.
Instead Andrew had another idea. He had me turn, raised the back of my dress, pulled the panties up tight so the crotch disappeared between my ass cheeks.
... And then he pulled them off me, wet and tattered the fell to the floor. I was so fucking hot took of my dress, kneeled in front of my master and
SUCKED HIS BIG FUCK STICK. Don't know what came over me but I needed to be fucked right then and there.
Andrew with his eyes glazed over had picked the tattered panties up from the floor and wrapped them around his monster cock wanking his load into the new panties. I was fingering myself to several orgasms and pee release.
When we arrived at home I tried on the other panties and then Andrew blessed them with his hot jism.

Reactions: Gaezel, SquirmingSub and DannyBoyx

Users who are viewing this thread