• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

panty sniffers

• Thread starterimported_pussy boy
  • Start date
I

imported_pussy boy

I would love to fine a soiled dirty panty site .I love to sniff and lick my wife's cum stained panties after a heavy night of fucking . She caught me in our hamper pulling them out one time . She said her lovers will get a good laugh . And make me sniff there shorts and suck there cocks .

pussy boy said:
I would love to fine a soiled dirty panty site .I love to sniff and lick my wife's cum stained panties after a heavy night of fucking . She caught me in our hamper pulling them out one time . She said her lovers will get a good laugh . And make me sniff there shorts and suck there cocks .

R U willing to admit you have used your credit card to order another woman's panties?...........or are your wife's panties "more than adequate?"

No one can see your blushes, so you can share the truth.

Smelling dirty panties

Smelling my wifes soilded panties while she sucks me off i think is great . But i have to say i've been in my sister in laws hamper as well .Now i know it's wrong so sue me .What real man or cuck would'nd like to smell a nice pair of soilded panties . I'm going to have to lick them clean from her bull's anyway I also have a neice she is 35 i would love to sniff her panties . But no i don't have to pay for them , forget that . Any guy's want a sniff .

Anyone jerk off into their wife's panties? Love to see a pic!

Does your wife allow you to wash her undies after you have sniffed them? You could do a special wash each week and hang them on the line while the neigbours watch you. Like having your cake and eating it too.

Does your sister-in-Law know you sniff her panties - if she does, you could hang them to dry on the line with your wife's. Then iron and fold them and give them back to each woman, showing your gratitude with a hand-written note and a nice latte.

Me too! Her college boyfriend was in town this weekend (he was inducted into the Hall of Fame for football back in the 90's) and they hooked up. They decided to relive some memories and go "parking" near the river.

She was a mess when she rolled in Sunday morning. :eek:
SWTXSHARED said:
Waiting for the wife to go to work so I can clean up her cum stained panties from last night, mmmmmmmmmmm!

licking cum filled panties

wife came home saturday night after being out with one of her lovers you might remember carlos . the one who but me on my knees and made me suck his cock , that one . well this time i was the one who got sucked when she came home , Only because my wife was to sore to fuck again . But it came with a price . you see my wifes lover carlos also loves to see her get fucked real good . So when my wife showed up at carlos apt. he had a couple of his friends there for a little party my wife did'nt expect . Man her panties were full and so was her pussy when she got home . So after i licked her clean she sucked me off while i licked her very cum filled panties . As she told me what happened .

sister-n-laws smelly panties

Saraha said:
Does your wife allow you to wash her undies after you have sniffed them? You could do a special wash each week and hang them on the line while the neigbours watch you. Like having your cake and eating it too.

Does your sister-in-Law know you sniff her panties - if she does, you could hang them to dry on the line with your wife's. Then iron and fold them and give them back to each woman, showing your gratitude with a hand-written note and a nice latte.
Yes my sister-n-law found out i like to sniff dirty smelly soiled panties . I will have a story for you to read shortly .

is Saraha a guy pretending to be a woman? my guess is yes

he or she certainly has a lot to say for sure

cuckyboy4u said:
is Saraha a guy pretending to be a woman? my guess is yes
i would love to find out i hate it when these people have so much to say . But they can't even describe themselves . It's called about me , give us some idea i really think it helps to know who we are communicating with . And what we want to say .

It's great

SWTXSHARED said:
I wish my wife would get into a situation where there are multiple men, I'd love to eat a mixture of creampies!
It works for us there IS nothing more exciding then to smell a well fucked pussy and lick it clean . But you have to keep it under control and thats not easy , let me tell you . We love each other very much and agree, she may go out if she wants but she always brings her lovers home one of them or more she alway asks me first . And of cause we have a great time a true cuckold experience . Did i say nothing like it . Well i did again . Oh by the way i do leave them alone some times but it's really hard , i mean really hard .

A nice pair to sniff

pussy boy said:
I am going to love those panties when her bull is done getting them real smelly with pussy and cum juice .

At it again

I just can't stop it i'm addicted too it , i'm so perverted . My wife and i was over my niece's , a real cute 35 yo. with short blond hair and i love her meaty plump butt . So of cause i was talking too her and thinking i hope she has a nice smelly thong in her hamper . So after a while i went in her bathroom to pee . And bingo a hamper full , so i find right on top a nice sexy red thong that's a little damp and WOW what a strong smell . Just thinking of that thong pushed up in my niece's pussy and ass . And with a full hamper i'm thinking she hasn't done any wash lately . So i'm thinking she wore these a couple days with the way they smelled . It must have been my lucky day . Then i was thinking this is going too far , when i grabbed a pair of her mexican boyfriends boxers and sniffed them too . The pissy and sweaty balls smell also got too me . As i jacked off thinking of his fat mexican cock fucking my niece . I kept her thong it just smelled too good too give it up .

Not just my wife

pussy boy said:
I just can't stop it i'm addicted too it , i'm so perverted . My wife and i was over my niece's , a real cute 35 yo. with short blond hair and i love her meaty plump butt . So of cause i was talking too her and thinking i hope she has a nice smelly thong in her hamper . So after a while i went in her bathroom to pee . And bingo a hamper full , so i find right on top a nice sexy red thong that's a little damp and WOW what a strong smell . Just thinking of that thong pushed up in my niece's pussy and ass . And with a full hamper i'm thinking she hasn't done any wash lately . So i'm thinking she wore these a couple days with the way they smelled . It must have been my lucky day . Then i was thinking this is going too far , when i grabbed a pair of her mexican boyfriends boxers and sniffed them too . The pissy and sweaty balls smell also got too me . As i jacked off thinking of his fat mexican cock fucking my niece . I kept her thong it just smelled too good too give it up .
I was over my niece's apt. the other night , and well that got me thinking again . One of my favorite fantasies Is to be cuckolded by my cute niece and her boyfriend Juan . He's a well built mexican with that rugged , almost mean look . And I'm sure If he ever knew I was sniffing his GF/ my niece's soild pantys , he would want to kick my old ass . But If he also knew I was sniffing his cum stained boxers . I would rather think of him fucking my niece's hot wet pussy , then making me suck his big fat latino cock . Has anyone else ever thought of another family member cockolding them ?

panty sniffin

i like to sniff , smell and lick the crusty leftovers
inside the crotch and sniff the rearend of any girls
or womans panties. i sometimes will masturbate into
them , but not always .... I like to get the spot all
wet with saliva and then wear them onmy head , so the
spot in resting agains my nose, so i have two hands
free to finger fuck myself and masturbate. i also like
wearing panties while i suck dicks, it helps the
feeling for me..
I got started with panties , after watching my mom
getting dressed for work in the morning, at the age of
about 6-7 , i think. she would be wearing a white
bra and white panties , or panty girdle , and she
always looked so prettty., sometimes I would wait up
and sneak peeks at her while she did things with Men
she brought home… mostly , she kissed Men and let
them rub their hands all over her , then she usually undid
their pants and got their dicks out and sucked them..
there was a couple times I saw her do that with my uncle ( her brother ) ..
i liked getting into the
laundry basket and trying the underthings on. and
sniffing the crotches of my moms panties. we lived
with my gr.parents for most of my younger life so, i
sniffed my grmothers , and my younger sisters , too.

along with my panty searches and sniffing and
licking, i had an uncle who would visit quite
regularly and always touch me and fondle me whenever
we were alone. I can remember him feeling my dick
through my pants and asking , ' how big is it ? ' at
first i was very uncomfortable with him touching my
dick , but the more he did it, i started to like the
feeling of getting hard. i felt uncomfortable but i
liked the feeling of having a boner. i wasnt old
enough to have an orgasm , but the feeling of having a
boner was heavenly. he would fondle , rub, touch and
press on my hard little boner. one particular time he