• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Part 2

• Thread starterbbwluvr
  • Start date

bbwluvr

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2007
“You might want to get your cameras set up, Bob” Liz said to me as she sauntered into the center of the room. She leaned forward staring at DJ and displaying her wonderful cleavage to him. “DJ’s fixing to open his birthday present. Let me put on some birthday music.” She spins around and bends over in front of the TV and stereo giving both DJ and I a great view of her broad, round ass and shapely, muscular legs. “Mmmmm that’s better.” She says as the music begins to play. “Anything good on TV tonight?” she asks still bent over blocking the TV with her ass. Liz straightens up and teasingly smoothes her dress down over her big ass. I am setting up the video camera on a tripod and beginning to take digital stills of Liz as she seductively saunters and dances around the living room to the music. Slowly she makes her way closer to the birthday boy. She stops before him without actually looking at him and begins to casually writhe and undulate. Her wide hips sway, her bubble butt and her full breasts linger just inches from DJ’s face. Liz is still fully dressed and judging from the bulge in his pants, DJ is obviously aroused and very well endowed. She finally stops swaying before him steps between his knees and opens her eyes to look at him. She stares into his eyes as she slowly bends at the waist and lowers her volleyball sized breasts inches from his face. Slowly she reaches up and loosens a button on the front of her dress. I can see the top of the sheer, lacy black material of the teddy she is wearing under her dress. DJ’s eyes are staring intently at the next button that is just barely holding her huge tits within her tight dress. Liz leans forward more, her lips gently kissing DJ’s forehead and placing his face between her cleavage. She takes his hand in hers and places his fingers on the last button on the front of her dress and helps him unbutton it. Liz sweetly kisses down his nose until her lips meet his. They kiss softly at first and Liz guides his hands onto her breasts. As DJ begins to feel and squeeze and kneed her large breasts their kiss grows more passionate. Their tongues intertwine as DJ feels her up and Liz lets her hands explore DJ’s young, athletic body. Without breaking their kiss, my wife squats down onto DJ’s lap and for the first time she realizes the effect she has had on him. Her hands squeeze and grasp his long, thick, semi hard cock though the material of his shorts. I zoom in with the video camera to film Liz stroking his cock and trying to gauge just how big DJ is though his pants while DJ has both hands inside Liz’s dress and negligee and each has their tongues in each other’s mouths. DJ moans loudly as Liz quickly unbuttons his shorts and frees his swelling black cock. He is huge! His dark black cock is still slightly bent as it towers out of his pants and dwarfs my wife’s tiny hands. She breaks off their kiss and seductively stands before DJ and lets her dress slide off her shoulders and fall to the floor. Liz reveals her see through, curve clinging, black and pink negligee that doesn’t quite cover her ass and her crotchless lacy black hose. She arranges her breasts and aligns her hard pink nipples and wiggles with anticipation as DJ swiftly strips off his t-shirt and shorts. Taking DJ by both hands, she lifts him up from the couch and draws him to the center of the room where he stands naked and almost fully erect in the dim light. He is around 6 foot tall and his body is athletic and muscular without a bit of fat on him. His skin is smooth, flawless and a dark chocolate brown in color. DJ’s huge cock sticks out before him almost laughably too big for his lean build.

DJ reaches over and grabs her right nipple between his fingers and gives it a slight twist. Liz jumps, squeals and laughs, but doesn’t pull her breast away from his twisting fingers. Instead, she leans over even closer to him and grabs his nipples and twists them. They laugh and pretend to struggle and fight with each other. DJ releases her nipple leans forward and tries to wrap his fingers around her right breast. He cups her breast in his large hand, but he can grab hold of only part of her large round orb. Liz hungrily rubs her hands up and down his hard muscled abdomen. Neither one of them seem to notice me filming them. The two of them lean into each other until their lips touch. It’s as if they are consumed with their passion for one another. What started as a bawdy joke has become a passionate open mouth kiss. Liz pushes her tongue into DJ’s mouth and he hungrily receives it. I can see him suck on her tongue and press his tongue into her mouth. His hands aggressively explore my wife’s breasts. Liz slips her hands under his shirt and massages and caresses his torso. I can see DJ’s passion growing in the large bulge in the front of his pants. His hands slip inside Liz’s dress. She quickly unbuttons it for him and with one deft move unties the bow between her breasts and then returns to stroking his chest. He pulls her dress open and her creamy breasts spill out of her sheer black negligee. He takes her heavy round breasts into his hands. He squeezes and kneads them in his fingers. Liz gasps slightly in response to his touch. DJ breaks their kiss and leans down to take Liz’s right nipple into his lips. Liz stands up and leans down to make it easier for him to suck on her breast. She absent mindedly looks over in my direction and seemingly realizes for the first time that I’m there and I’m filming. She smiles sweetly at me and reaches over to take my jaw into her hand. She strokes my cheek as DJ slurps and sucks at her nipple. His hard black hand squeezes her white, soft, round flesh. She slowly closes her eyes as DJ sucks all or her hard pink nipple into his mouth. Her hands drop to her sides and she moans softly. DJ takes her left nipple into his mouth. Liz’s right nipple is shiny and slick from his saliva. It sticks out hard and red, the areola is bumpy with goose pimples from being sucked on. Liz reaches down between her legs and slowly pulls her dress up. She moans slightly louder then gasps as DJ pulls her nipple out of his mouth with a fat sucking pop. Liz has her dress pulled up over her thighs ******** her hot, wet, pussy just inches from DJ’s face. DJ gently lifts her breasts and buries his face between her warm soft orbs and licks and laps the smooth softness between them.

Users who are viewing this thread