• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Part 3

• Thread starterbbwluvr
  • Start date

bbwluvr

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2007
Liz slips her right hand down to her pussy and begins to rub her swollen clit. She slips a finger into her wet vagina. It slides in easily. DJ pulls his face from between her tits and takes one into each hand. He lifts them and shakes his head. He tells her he can’t believe how big and heavy her breasts are. He then notices her fingering her wet vagina just inches in front of his face. He licks his lips as she quickly removes her dress. She stands before DJ in her see-through skimpy negligee. He reaches around her hips and grabs her full muscular ass with both hands and pulls her hips to his face. Liz moans loudly as he places his lips to her vagina. She reaches down and spreads her vaginal lips with her hands. DJ laps voraciously at her swollen clit with his long, powerful tongue. Liz immediately responds to his tongue. She nearly growls at him as he swirls his thick tongue around and around her sweet, pink clit. He reaches up and touches her hands with his. He spreads her lips apart and presses his lips tightly to her wet receptive opening. She moans and gasps “Oh yes!” as he slides his tongue inside her. She reaches around and takes his head into her hands and presses him into her hips. DJ works his tongue in and out of my wife’s vagina with powerful, swift strokes. Liz grows weak in the knees and feels her body quiver as an orgasm builds up from inside her. He can feel her legs go weak and he reaches up and takes her ass into his hands. With one swift move, he lifts Liz up, places her thighs on his shoulders and leans back on his couch. Liz finds herself squatting over his face, her feet, one on either side of his head, standing on his couch in her high-heels and her hands grabbing the back of the couch, supporting herself. DJ wraps his hands around her full, round ass and gently spreads her cheeks. I move of the couch and sit on the floor behind Liz. From here I can clearly see DJ’s tongue working in and out of my wife’s vagina. He pushes his tongue deep inside her and Liz responds by gasping and moaning. She squeezes his head between her thighs and cries out “Oh god DJ! Yes! Yes! Oh that’s it! Right there! Oh god yes!” DJ slips a finger into her vagina next to his tongue. He gets it good and slick from Liz’s vaginal juices. He slips it out of her vagina and casually rubs it around her tight little ass hole. Without much effort he slips it into her tight hole up to his first knuckle. “Oh yea!” she responds. He slowly works his index finger deeper into her ass as Liz comes again and again from having his long tongue lapping inside her vagina. She moans loudly and reaches up and grabs her breasts and squeezes and twists her nipples between her fingers. She turns around and looks down. Liz is looking for DJ’s penis. She wants his hard cock in her mouth as she comes. DJ’s erect ebony cock is sticking out of the top of his pants. She can see the round head of his long, thick, hard, black cock sticking out just above the waist of his pants, but she can’t reach him. Liz quickly stands up, slipping DJ’s tongue from her pussy and his finger from her asshole. She takes his hand and leads him from his seat on the couch to the middle of his living room floor. I take a seat on the couch as Liz moves DJ into a position where I can clearly film the action. She kneels down before him and unbuttons his pants and pulls his underwear and pants down to his ankles. His cock springs up and out and into Liz’s mouth. She takes his large cock effortlessly into her mouth and immediately begins bobbing her head and working him deeper into her mouth. No sooner does she begin sucking his cock, than DJ pulls it from her lips and pulls her down onto her back. He is hungry for her pussy and tells her so. Liz giggles as DJ climbs atop her and straddles his hips over her face. She grabs hold of his long hard cock and puts him in her mouth as he spreads her vaginal lips and puts his lips on her swollen wet clit. Liz strokes his thick, hard black dick with both of her hands and struggles to swallow him. DJ attacks her vagina with his mouth; she attacks his cock with hers. Within minutes he has her climaxing in his mouth. Liz’s body quakes with pleasure. She wraps her hands around DJ’s ass and slides his cock deep into her throat. Using her hands, she squeezes his tight muscular ass with her fingers and pulls his hips forward, sliding his big round cock head past her tonsils. I watch as DJ’s thick, hard black ten inch-long cock slides easily all the way into my wife’s mouth. Liz’s pretty painted upper lip kisses his curly pubic hair and his large dangling balls rest on her chin. DJ can feel his cock head being squeezed in the tight recesses of my wife’s throat. He can feel her nose pressed against his abdomen and his balls hanging on her chin. He realizes, while he continues to flick his tongue around deep inside Liz’s vagina, that she has swallowed all of his cock into her pretty little mouth. Her cries of pleasure as she climaxes are muffled by his large, thick cock squeezed deep down her throat. Liz grips his hips in her hands and pushes them back, extracting his cock from her throat. Slowly it slides from her lips inch by thick glistening inch.