• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Part 4

• Thread starterbbwluvr
  • Start date

bbwluvr

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2007
Once his cock’s head begins to slip from her lips, she grabs hold of his ass and pulls his hips back down, sliding his slick, ebony dick into her lips and down her throat. “Fuck her mouth.” I tell DJ. I know how much Liz loves to have her mouth fucked. She loves it when I grab her head by the hair on the back of her head and control her head, sliding her mouth up and down the length of my cock. DJ responds to my words by pulling his hips back, withdrawing his cock from Liz’s mouth then thrusting them forward. I watched his black dick disappear down my loving wife’s throat. She let out a muffled “Mmmmmm!” as her vocal approval. DJ pushed his cock all the way into Liz’s throat, causing her neck to straighten out and her throat to visibly expand outward as he slides his cock’s head past her tonsils. Once he feels her nose pressing against his abdomen, he reverses directions and slowly pulls his dick from her lips. After repeating this slowly three or four times, he builds up speed. In no time he is pounding Liz’s mouth. He fucks her mouth with full, powerful strokes. Liz easily takes all ten inches of his thick black dick all the way into her mouth and down her throat. His balls slap her chin with a dull smack as thrust into her mouth. DJ pulls his face up from her vagina to watch his cock penetrate my wife’s mouth. “God Mrs. Liz, that’s amazing!” he mutters to her as he watches his large cock sink all the way past Liz’s lips. “Oh man your throat is tight!” he exclaims to himself. Liz reaches up and presses her breasts together with both hands. “Oh God! Mrs. Liz those are some fine looking breasts! Man, I would like to put my dick between those and fuck ‘em!” DJ shakes his head in disbelief at the amazing size and fullness of her breasts. They each are easily as big around as a basketball and when pressed up and together, they look awesome. “God, Mrs. Liz, I gotta fuck your big beautiful white titties!” He slips his cock all the way out of her mouth. It leaves her lips with a wet sloppy sucking sound. She gasps, trying to catch her breath. Liz gets up on her hands and knees and crawls towards DJ who is up on his knees, his massive erection sticking way out in front of him like a thick, slick, dark nightstick. Liz guides him to the middle of the floor and makes him lie on his back. His cock stands up straight and tall and gleans from being covered in Liz’s saliva. He props his head up with his arm so he can watch my wife. Liz crawls like a cat over his legs, her full heavy breasts swaying gently. His cock touches her chin as she approaches his massive member. She can’t resist taking his bulbous black cock head into her mouth and bobbing her head; she slides his shaft all the way down her throat. Just as quickly as it disappears into her mouth, she slips it from her lips and crawls forward until it rests between her breasts. Liz stares into DJ’s eyes as she squeezes her breasts together around his tall thick shaft. His large hard glistening ebony cock disappears between her hanging soft white fleshy orbs. She bends over at the waist and the round black head of his cock pops out between the tops of her breasts just below her neck. As she continues to bend down, his cock head rubs against her chin and slides into her open mouth. She sucks his head into her mouth without looking down or breaking her stare into DJ’s eyes. She holds her breasts in her hands, twisting her hard nipples with her fingers. Her hands rest on DJ’s thighs as she bottoms out, squeezing her breasts between her hands and her collarbone. They balloon out in a glorious round swell of soft white flesh. Quickly she lifts her torso up, allowing his cock to slide back down through her breasts. His cock head slips from Liz’s lips with a pop. He gasps and watches it disappear between her ample round bosoms. Just as quickly as it disappears, it reappears from between her breasts and his dark bulbous head is sucked into her hungry mouth. Her cheeks hallow as she sucks hard on the head of his cock. In no time she is bobbing up and down in a rapid rhythm- his cock head popping in and out of her mouth. DJ reaches around and grabs Liz’s head with both of his hands. Her tits slap his thighs and his cock pops in and out of her mouth with a wet sucking sound. He moans long and low. Their rhythm builds and DJ closes his eyes. For the first time since they started, Liz looks over at me and our eyes lock. I watch her bouncing her breasts against DJ’s muscular thighs, taking his cock’s head in and out of her lips, squeezing his hard dick tightly between her tits. Without warning, just before his cock head is about to slide into her open mouth, it explodes and a thick spurt of white sperm splatters all over her chin and open lips. His spurting cock disappears into her lips and immediately Liz squeals as she tastes his semen. With the head of his cock in her mouth, I can see DJ’s white jizz all over her upper lip- like a creamy white mustache and dripping down from her chin and onto her breasts. She can feel it sticky and warm and wet as it squirts into her mouth. Quickly, Liz pulls his ejaculating cock out of her mouth and from between her breasts. It spurts wildly, shooting out thick white ropes of semen nearly two feet into the air! As Liz struggles to grab hold of his twitching black cock, he spurts his sperm all over her face and hair. Once she has him in her hands, she aims him away from her face and towards her breasts. Liz strokes him, pumping his cock with both of her hands. DJ grunts loudly now with each spurt of semen issued from his erupting penis. With each loud grunt his cock twitches and squirts out a thick creamy white rope of sperm well over a foot into the air. Each ejaculation lands across Liz’s neck and breasts. Occasionally he grunts really loud and shoots his sperm all the way across her breasts and onto Liz’s face. DJ continues to shoot his load onto Liz’s tits for a good two minutes. He has almost inhuman stamina and ejaculates copious amounts of thick white sperm all over Liz’s face and chest. By the time his cock twitches for the last time and spurts the end of his load between Liz’s breasts, she is completely plastered in his thick creamy white sperm. His come covers all of her breasts and upper arms and neck. It runs down her abdomen, pools in her belly button and clings to her pubic hair. Liz’s face is covered with thick white come as well. She has never enjoyed the feel of come on her face. This is the first time she has ever let any man come on her face! DJ did a number on her! It is congealed in her curly red hair. It is thick, white and shiny all over her lips cheeks and it runs down her chin and neck and pools between her breasts. Liz opens her mouth, sticks out her tongue and lets the sperm that he shot into her mouth drip out. She holds her left breast up and out in her hand so that it lies right below her outstretched tongue. DJ’s sperm slides off of her red tongue and drips in a long strand down on to her hard pink nipple. Her pink nipple turns white as it is covered in his semen. Liz pumps DJ’s cock with her free hand and takes him into her mouth one last time. She easily deepthroats his semi-hard cock. As she pulls him from her lips she reminds him, “You forgot to warn me before you came.” “I’m sorry Mrs. Liz, I didn’t realize I was coming.”

Users who are viewing this thread