• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Part 5

• Thread starterbbwluvr
  • Start date

bbwluvr

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2007
Her dainty white hands with their perfectly shaped and dark, blood red painted nails contrasted brilliantly as they stroke DJ’s dark chocolate colored skin. Her hands seem even smaller and frailer as they grip the base of DJ’s large semi-erect cock. She can barely wrap the fingers of both hands around the impressive girth of his cock. Liz looks up into DJ’s eyes and slowly moves her face within an inch of his cock. He can feel her hot moist breath along the shaft of his penis as she admires him up close. Ever so gently she places her lips to the sensitive spot under the head of his cock and kisses him. Her kiss grows in passion and soon her tongue darts out of her mouth and licks and flicks. DJ is clearly moved by her tongue and in turn Liz becomes excited even more. She attacks the head of his cock with her tongue and lips. Liz looks up into his eyes to see how he is responding to her mouth. DJ’s eyes are closed and he moans low and quietly. She smiles slightly and begins to work earnestly on his cock with her mouth. She swirls her tongue and licks and laps all along the length of his cock. DJ’s massive size makes Liz’s face seem so small. Her little tongue seemingly works so hard to cover every inch of him. Methodically, she covers DJ’s cock with her saliva. It glistens and shines- as if polished to a glossy black sheen. She strokes him with her hands, turns her head to face me, and smiles at the camera. Liz sticks out her tongue and starting at the base near his balls, she licks up the thick shaft of his cock as if he were a Popsicle. Once she reaches the head of his cock, she looks into the camera and opens wide and swallows his round, swollen head. She takes his entire head into her mouth and looks up to DJ to gauge his reaction. He looks into her eyes and places his hands upon the sides of her head. Slowly, she begins to swallow his cock as he guides her head down. She has had some practice at this and DJ knows just how she likes it. Liz loves to have a man take charge of her head. She loves it when you grab her head by her hair and control her head movement. She loves being fucked in her mouth. Liz has always been good at taking my cock deep into her throat, but DJ’s ten-inch monster takes some practice. Once she has his cock thoroughly lubricated with her saliva and she has relaxed the muscles of her throat, she can slide DJ all the way into her mouth. She really enjoys demonstrating her skill to both him and me. Slowly at first, she slides him into her mouth. Her jaw muscles relax and she opens wide to accept his thick shaft. I watch and film as DJ’s cock slowly disappears into her mouth. DJ helps her by applying gentle but even downward pressure to her head. As the tip of his cock enters her throat, she taps his thigh and signals him to pause and let her open her throat. DJ strokes her hair and lovingly massages her head with his fingers to help her relax. They look so comfortable with each other. Who would have thought that my wife could so easily allow herself to enjoy the pleasures of taking a lover? Now she was on her knees before this handsome young black man struggling to swallow his massive member down her throat. Liz lifts her head, straitens her neck and reaches under him with her hands and squeezes his muscular ass with both hands and again proceeds to take more of his cock into her mouth. I can see his cock as it enters her throat. Her neck actually visibly expands as DJ’s cock pushes deeper into it! She has at least eight inches of his cock in her mouth. I zoom in on her lips as they struggle to take in the last couple of inches of DJ’s black shaft. DJ grabs a handful of her curly red hair and gives her head a firm push. To my amazement, the rest of his shaft easily disappears into her mouth! Her lips kiss his pubic bone and his pubic hair tickles her nose. I have never seen her so easily take all of DJ’s cock into her mouth! No sooner has she swallowed all of DJ’s meat, then he pulls her head away and slides his shaft from her lips. Liz hungrily takes his head back into her mouth and pushes his cock deep into her mouth. DJ moans and Liz gets excited. She leans into his hard cock and encourages him to push her head down. Quickly, DJ takes charge and thrusts his cock in and out of my wife’s throat by physically moving her head up and down his thick shaft. I can hear muffled moans issuing from deep inside Liz’s body as DJ bobs her head up and down all ten inches of his god-like cock. Liz can feel DJ as his head slides past her tonsils and in and out of her throat. Having a man’s cock thrust so deep inside her throat and being manhandled as he fucks her mouth really turns her on and DJ knows it. Feeling the tightness of Liz throat as he squeezes his cock deep down inside her throat and watching his big black shaft entirely disappear into my wife’s pretty lips really turns him on and Liz knows it. She can feel his cock swelling and straining as it slides down her throat. With each thrust down she feels it getting tighter in her throat. She signals him to stop and he does.

Users who are viewing this thread