• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Part 7

• Thread starterbbwluvr
  • Start date

bbwluvr

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2007
She slips his cock from her lips with one quick motion. It is amazing to watch all ten inches of his thick black dick slide out of Liz’s sweet mouth. DJ is rock hard and his cock stands straight up. Liz raises her hips off of DJ’s face and she continues to lovingly stroke him with her hands. She climbs off of DJ’s face and pivots around, straddling his hips. She hikes her dress over her hips to reveal her bare ass. His massive slippery black cock is cradled between the white juicy round cheeks of her full bubble butt. Liz leans forward, pressing her massive breasts against DJ’s chest. Their lips press together. DJ’s hands slide down her sides and wrap around the cheeks of her ass. Liz’s left hand strokes his hard muscular chest while with her right hand she soothes his cheek. Their mouths open and their tongues touch and explore each other’s mouths and lips. They kiss each other passionately and their hands caress and explore each other’s bodies. DJ unbuttons the front of Liz’s dress and slips his hands in and grabs hold of her big round breasts. Even he can’t get his big hands all the way around her breasts. They are so soft, round and warm and yet surprisingly heavy. He squeezes them and kneads them. Liz sucks on his outstretched tongue. She takes it into her mouth and bobs up and down on it as if it were his cock. DJ can wait no more! He reaches down and grabs hold of his cock with one hand and grabs Liz’s pussy with his other. His erect cock is so long and Liz is so short that it takes quite a bit of maneuvering for her to mount him from this position. She feels his hand stroke her vagina and feels his hard cock pressing against the crack of her ass. She knows what he wants. She slips his tongue from her lips and places her hands on either side of his head. Using her arms, she lifts her backside up into the air and props herself up onto her high heels. Practically standing over his rigid cock, she squats down so she can reach between her legs and take it into her left hand. With her right hand, she spreads the lips of her vagina wide. She looks over at me to make sure I capture the moment of truth. She knows how much I love to watch the moment of her penetration. His cock is so long and stands up so tall that it is almost as if she is sliding down a pole. She looks into DJ’s eyes as she places his bulbous cock head between the warm wet receptive lips of her vagina. DJ’s cock head is so broad it entirely blocks the view of her pink pussy. DJ and Liz stare deeply into each other’s eyes as she pushes the tip of his cock inside her. She bends her knees slightly and squats down ever so slightly as the entire head of his cock pops inside her. DJ’s cock is slick and shiny from Liz’s saliva and her vagina is extremely wet from DJ’s tongue. Once the head of his cock has slipped inside her, the rest slides in easily as she bends at the knees and drops her ass down to sit on his lap. She slides down his thick ebony shaft, her pink lips stretched tightly around him. She wiggles her ass and grinds her hips into his to push him all the way inside. The first few times she had some difficulty in taking all of DJ’s thick ten-inch cock inside her vagina. She wasn’t used to having so much of a man inside her. It was a slow and deliberate process to slip all of his cock inside her. Over the past couple of weeks DJ and Liz have been practicing quite a bit lately. It is an amazing sexual feat to watch DJ’s entire massive cock slide into Liz’s 5’2” frame with one quick squat. She is a stout, outrageously voluptuous woman, but it is still an amazingly huge dick to fit inside her small body. She looks over to me to gauge my reaction to her feat. I am obviously pleased from the look on my face. She smiles back at me and then returns her attention to DJ. He tells her how much he loves being in her tight pussy. She laughs and tells him how much she loves having him inside her tight pussy. They kiss and enjoy this moment of being together so intimately. I zoom in and pan around capturing every inch their bodies on tape. I move around them and wind up behind her, tightly focused in on their penetration. Liz’s lips are flushed red and stretched tight around DJ’s thick black shaft. Her pale white smooth round ass sits atop his dark brown muscular thighs. His balls hang just below her ass, all fourteen inches pushed deep inside her. Just as I settle down to videotape from this position, Liz pushes her ass up into the air and slowly slips his cock out of her vagina. Just as his head begins to appear from out of her vagina, she squats back down and quickly takes him back inside her. As their hips meet DJ thrusts upward, pushing his cock deeper still. Liz moans loudly. She raises her ass up again and pulls him from inside her. Again, just as his head begins to appear from between her lips, she squats back down and swiftly slides him back inside her. And so they begin to fuck. Liz quickly works up speed and force and DJ responds to her rhythm by thrusting back with his hips. In no time DJ is pounding her pussy hard, just like she likes it. He has his hands inside her dress squeezing her tits and twisting her nipples. After about twenty minuets or so, Liz is sliding into another orgasm. Her body quakes. She grabs his head in her hands and gives him a sloppy open mouth kiss. Their tongues explore each other’s mouths. I can see her body visibly quiver. She suddenly breaks off her kiss and pushes DJ’s head between her breasts. She cries out loudly as DJ sucks her nipples into his mouth and thrusts his hips upwards, pushing his long cock as deeply up into her vagina as he possibly can. As her orgasm subsides, she relaxes. Their kiss becomes gentle and sweet. Liz breaks their kiss and leans over and whispers into DJ’s ear. DJ slips his index finger into Liz’s mouth and she seductively sucks on it and licks it. After a minute, he pulls it from her lips and reaches around and places his hand upon her ass. Liz reaches around with both hands and places them upon her cheeks. Each hand on a cheek, she gently spreads her ass. With his wet index finger he feels for and finds Liz’s puckered little asshole. He lazily swirls his finger around her tight opening before he slowly and gently pushes his fingertip in. Her muscles push against his intrusion then grip him tightly and after initial resistance his finger is pulled into her ass up to his first knuckle. Liz responds to the new sensation with a low moan. Slowly he pushes his finger further inside her. Up to the second knuckle, then after a few minutes, he manages to slide his finger all the way up her ass. Once DJ has his finger all the way in, Liz slowly begins to ride his cock again. She builds up to a slower, gentler pace. As good as this feels for both of them, Liz stands up letting DJ’s big slippery cock slide out of her vagina. She strips off her negligee and drops to her hands and knees.