• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Part 8

• Thread starterbbwluvr
  • Start date

bbwluvr

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2007
I see Liz naked, on her hands and knees with DJ, naked and erect, behind her. Once he gets ready to mount her, she leans forward and splays her tits on the bed and pushes her ass up into the air. DJ takes his big black cock into his hand and spreads her ass apart. Liz reaches up between her legs and spreads her vagina lips apart to allow DJ to enter her easily. As she lay there with her tits spread out and her pussy lips spread apart ready to mount, she looks up into my eyes and awaits the entry of DJ’s long thick cock. Her pussy is dripping wet and her sexual desire is insatiable. Liz stares into my eyes as this dark chocolate colored perfectly sculpted young man with a huge hard cock presses his swollen bulbous cock head up and into her pink, spread wet vagina lips. Her lips are warm soft and inviting and she gasps as she feels his large swollen head touch her so intimately. He pauses and looks up at me before he slowly pushes himself inside her. Her mouth opens and her jaw drops as his entire bulbous cock head pops inside the receptive opening of her vagina. Her eyes never leave mine as DJ presses his hips forward. Her hips press back and her ass rises ever so slightly to meet his forward thrust. The darkness of his hard long thick cock contrasts against the glowing white paleness of her big round ass in the dim candle light of our bedroom. Ever so slowly I watch him sink his massive member deeper inside her. He penetrates her a fraction of an inch at a time. Her glistening swollen pink pussy lips swallow his thick dark shaft hesitantly. As the thickest part of his shaft slides inside her, the lips of her vagina turn red and stretch against the impossible size of his manhood. Liz helps spread her vagina lips wide apart with her fingers- her nails painted perfectly a deep shade of burgundy. Her wet flush red lips wrapped tightly around DJ’s thick veined chocolate shaft as he sinks it ever so slowly inside her. Still, he continues to enter her deeper. As he does, she moans and gasps with every fraction of an inch his massive cock pushes deeper inside her. I continue to stare into her eyes and film as this young man pushes his strange, almost alien cock inside my wife. The woman I have known and loved for twelve years is naked, bent over on her knees as this stranger- her black lover is mounting her from behind. He has both of her massive white breasts in his dark hands- he twists her hard pink nipples as he pushes himself deeper inside her. With about three-quarters of his massive black cock inside her vagina, Liz reaches around behind her and places her hand upon his hip and gestures for him to stop pushing. She raises her head up and turns around to face him. “Take it really slow.” Liz explains to him. “ I haven’t had a man this far inside me in a long time.” He smiles and nods and places both his hands upon her ass. His fingers squeeze and massage her soft round flesh. “That’s it. Nice and slow.” She tells him as he eases the head of his cock deep inside her womb. Liz can feel his big round head pressing against the back of her vagina. It feels uncomfortable at first. She gives his inner thigh a squeeze to let him know she is feeling some discomfort. He pauses and backs off slightly. She gives his thigh a gentle pat and ever so slowly pushes her ass backward towards his hard cock. The head of his cock presses against the tightness in the back of her vagina. Liz strains to slip his big round cock head into the small, constricted space deep inside you. She lies on her face and breasts and reaches around and grabs her ass with both hands and gently spreads her ass for her big black lover. I can see the strain upon her face as she wiggles her ass ever so slightly and gently pushes herself against DJ’s thick hard shaft. DJ can feel the back of her vagina expand to accept the big, round head of his cock. Almost imperceptibly, I can see a little more of his huge dick disappear inside my wife. Liz can feel his cock head swell against her tightness. The tip of his dick touches the very back of her vagina and still there are nearly three more inches of his cock he has yet to push inside her. You ask him to stop right there for a moment and let you catch her breath. DJ smiles and gently holds her by her wrists. For the first time she can really feel this man’s sexual power and control over her and she loves how good it feels! Liz relaxes her arms in his firm grip and her whole body relaxes as he takes control of her and slowly pulls her up to him. He pulls her head up to his and instinctively she turns back to him and they kiss. Sweetly at first, her lips touch his, then her lips part and their tongues slip out and touch. I watch as Liz kisses him passionately and his hands tighten around her wrists. Her vagina contracts and relaxes as Liz feels herself begin to slip into an orgasm. “God Mrs. Liz, your pussy is sooooo tight!” DJ whispers as he feels her pussy squeeze the head of his cock. With each contraction his cock swells in size a little more, making her vagina even tighter. The rush and excitement of having his cock squeezed into such a tight pussy causes him to thrust his hips a little further forward. The head of his cock is now firmly pressing against the very back of her vagina.