• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Part 9

• Thread starterbbwluvr
  • Start date

bbwluvr

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2007
I can see at least two more inches of his black dick between her pale white ass and his dark thighs that is still not inside you. The first orgasm slowly builds as she feels his cock penetrating her in a way she hasn’t felt in a long time. The feeling pulses in waves of intensity and causes her head to buzz louder and louder. It is an amazing blend of discomfort and orgasm. She feels discomfort caused by having this man’s big cock pressing deep inside her vagina, squeezed in the tightness where no man has gone before. The excitement of having a new and so very different man inside her makes it easy for her to let go of her emotional baggage. As Liz feels her body begin to quake with the slow pulsation of waves of pleasure, her vagina tenses and squeezes DJ’s cock and in turn causes him to swell ever larger with pleasure. His cock twinges and spasms as her pussy squeezes him and in turn his spasm causes an ever-greater swirling sensation of orgasm. The two of them are locked in an ever-increasing spiral of ecstasy. Her head drops down as she looses control of her body. Her arm buckles dropping her chest and head to the mattress. DJ rolls her head over in my direction, but her eyes are glazed over and rolling back into her head. Liz opens her mouth, but no sound comes out. With each pulse DJ feels from her body, he pushes his cock a tiny bit deeper inside my wife’s vagina. I watch as he slowly slides the rest of his cock all the way inside her. Her eyes close and open as she blinks them back into focus. I am staring into her eyes as this very young black man fills her vagina with his massive cock. My wife has this virile black man’s huge hard cock all the way inside her fertile, unprotected womb! I can see on DJ’s face just how much he is enjoying being so deep inside her tight vagina. As I stare into those oh so familiar beautiful green eyes of hers I know that her head is swimming with pleasure. Even though she is staring into my eyes, Liz has a far away look that tells me she is somewhere else, completely ******* of me. It is amazing to see how quickly he has brought her to orgasm just by sliding his cock inside her! It is obvious to me that she has come and DJ hasn’t even begun stroking it in and out of her yet! His dark hands kneed her buttock muscles as he waits for her to catch her breath. He looks over at me to gauge my reaction, then he leans over to see what Liz is feeling. Her eyes focus as his face comes into her view. I can see her eyes light back up to life and she reaches up to kiss his lips. A simple kiss builds in passion to an open mouth kiss. DJ and Liz are lost in desire and oblivious to my presence. My wife sucks this young black man’s tongue into her mouth and devours his lips as though she has never been kissed before! All the while DJ’s ten inch long, thick hard black cock is shoved all the way inside my wife’s vagina! His dark hands explore and wander all over her body. Ever so slowly, he pulls his cock out from inside her. It seems to take forever and looks even longer coming out of her as it did going inside her. Just before the head of his cock slips out, he slowly thrusts it back in. And so young DJ begins to fuck my wife!

Painfully slow at first, he begins to stroke all ten inches of his thick black cock in and out of my wife’s vagina. Her lips never part from his as he gradually builds speed and power with each thrust. Their mouths open and their tongues intertwine as he begins to pound her ass with the inside of his thighs as he shoves his big cock all the way inside her pussy mercilessly. With the slap of each thrust her hips begin to drop and she raises her ass higher into the air to meet him. Liz breaks off his kiss and gasps for air. I can see her body as it goes limp and she lays her head upon the mattress. Still, she props her ass up higher into the air to meet each of his thrusts forward. DJ grabs her hips and man handles her ass to get a better view of his penetration. Liz moans loudly with each thrust to let him know that he is near the spot. This encourages him to drive his hard cock harder and deeper into her. “That’s it!” she repeats as he gets nearer to her spot. With one hand he pushes the small of her back down arching her back and pushing her ass even higher into the air. He kneels down just a little bit lower and drives his cock forward and upward. He hits her spot. Liz screams with joy, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” DJ pounds her spot until she is unable to speak. I hear loud low guttural moan that I have never heard from her before. She is almost growling- getting louder with the forward movement of each of his thrusts. DJ is dripping with sweat now as he struggles to maintain his composure and continue to pound her tight hot pussy. “Fuck, Mrs. Liz!” is all he can manage to get out as he strains to keep a constant rhythm driving into her. This orgasm is unlike any Liz has ever felt before. DJ’s cock has reached up inside her and found a place that no man has ever touched. With each thrust in the head of his cock bumps this place inside her, and her body spasms uncontrollably and her vagina tightens up. As he pulls back, her vagina loosens its grip and allows him to penetrate her even deeper with his next forward thrust. Liz can feel DJ’s cock swell and grow even longer and thicker. Even in her delirious state she can tell that he is about to come!

Users who are viewing this thread