• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Part One of a Story

• Thread starterexecutive
  • Start date

executive

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2006
This story is pure fiction but one day it may happen. If you want more let me know

Part One

My wife: a lovely lady of 45 years, mother to my 3 children, virgin when we married and faithful to me until now. Her name is Karen and my name is Bob. A week ago we were travelling home from a dinner dance. She was wearing a long black dress, low cut and with a sexy split up one side. She looked gorgeous but all night was worried she was revealing too much. We both drank quite a bit, but as we were staying in a hotel it didn’t matter.

The hotel was just a few streets away from where the dance was held, so I suggested we walked. It was a clear evening, very warm. I route took us through one of the many small parks in London. About half was into the park Karen tripped and fell, breaking a heel. She wasn’t hurt badly just a small graze on her leg, but we sat down on a park bench to wipe away the dirt from the cut.

It was then I saw the two men. Obviously a couple of down and outs sleeping rough. One was about 60 years old, black and wearing a scruffy overcoat and jeans. The other late 40s. Both were dirty, unshaved and clearly the worse for drink.

The older one sat next to Karen and just looked at her saying nothing. The other grabbed my arm and pulled me from the seat. I fell to the ground, but before I could get up he held me by the throat in a grip that was surprising strong. I started to struggle but then felt the cold steel of a knife against my neck.

I looked at Karen and could see the fear in her eyes. She continue to stare at me as the older man placed his hand at her throat. His hand was disgustingly filthy and I watched in horror as gripped her pure white neck. Karen started to cry. The man brushed away her tears and in a deep growl started to laugh at her distress. His laughter made him cough and I could see his spit on the side of her face.

I tried to move, but again the knife pressed into my neck. The older man still with his hand around Karen’s neck moved his face closer and tried to kiss her full on the mouth. She turned her head away in disgust. He just laughed again.

I watched as his hand slowly moved from her throat down her neck. I thought he was going to take her necklace, the one I bought her after the birth of our first daughter. But he slowly moved his hand down towards her ******* clearage. It was then I realised that I was becoming excited by what I was seeing. I watched fascinated as Karen remained frozen in a sort of trance as he pushed his hand inside her dress and very slowly cupped it around her breast. He gently squeezed her tit, grunting with pleasure.

By now my cock was rock hard. I felt ashamed at my arousal, watching this disgusting man massaging my lovely wife’s breast. Yet I knew that this is what I had dreamed over for many years. I have had a constant fantasy of Karen being used and abused while I watch and now it was happening for real. My thoughts were broken by a scream from Karen as she tried to break away. The old man had roughly pulled her back and had squeezed hard on her breast. She spoke for the first time. “Bob! Please do something” I was filled with love for her and seeing her so vulnerable made me want to hit out at these two filthy men. But I didn’t move. My animal desire to see her humiliated stopped me. “Karen” I said “If you love me do what they ask” I could see the shock in her eyes. She stared at me and then slowly nodded. Her whole body relaxed and she turned to the older man and gave a sort of half smile. They decided to move to a quieter spot next to old building. We lamely allowed ourselves to be taken there. The building was dark and damp; full of litter and discarded bottles. Karen was pushed inside. I took my chance and turned to the older man. I beg him not to harm her. He laughed. I offered him $100, he laughed again. Then shaking with a combination of excitement, fear and desire said “I want you to do this. I want to watch you touch her and kiss her. See her naked body. He looked at me with disgust. “Your pathetic, little man” he sneered. I don’t need your permission or money”. “But I’ll treat her well if you tell her to fuck me!” My mind was a mass of confusing thoughts. Surely I couldn’t let this filthy animal make love to my Karen. But the thought of it made me almost cum. I was beaten, I had no choice.

I entered the building and saw Karen lying on the floor amongst the filth and rubbish. She had wrapped her dress tight around her. The two men followed me in. I spoke in a whisper. “Karen the only way we can get out of here is if you let this man see you naked.” She slowly shook her head. “No Bob, no for God sake no.” “Please Karen” I pleaded “it’s the only way”. She looked at me and then at the older man. She then slowly stood up and while still looking at me she undid the top of her dress. I was roughly pushed to one side as both men moved closer to her. The older man reached forward and ran his hand through her hair. Leering at her he said “Just strip nice and slow” Karen stepped out of her dress. She was standing there wearing just a lace bra, thong, stockings and high heels. The bra opened at the front. With shaking hands she unclipped it and let it fall to the floor revealing her white full breasts, with deep red nipples that were hard and erect. She looked fantastic.

The older man reached out and held her left nipple between his finger and thumb. He started to squeeze, harder and harder, pulling her closer to him. Holding her tight against his body he turned to me and said “Now tell her!” My voice croaking with desire I said “Fuck him Karen”

Great Story

Hi,

very hot story. We can't wait for the rest of it.

Part Two

Part Two
Karen stood there pressed against the older man her breast ******* with his hand twisting her nipple. “You want me to make love to this man?” she gasped. “You want me to allow this dirty old man to screw me?” She pushed the older man away and grabbed her dress, holding it close to her body and covering up her nakedness. “Well I won’t do it” The man laughed at her and slowly unzipped his trousers. He pulled out his cock that for an old man was long and fat. He moved towards her but she backed away and kicked out at him. He laughed again and turned to me and growled “You want me to fuck her then you hold her down” I have no idea what came over me. Without a second thought I grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back. The old man wrenched the dress from her grasped and removed her thong with one yank. “Get her on her knees” he ordered. I pushed her down to the floor still holding her arms. The older man grabbed her hair and stood directly in front of her, his cock now fully erect in his hand. The end was wet from God knows what and he took delight in tracing a sticky path across her face. When he got to her mouth he pressed the end against her lips. Karen held her moth shut and tried to turn her head away. He pinched her nose so she couldn’t breath and a few seconds later she was ****** to open her mouth. With one powerful thrust he pushed his cock into her mouth, his balls bouncing off her chin. He held it in as deep as it would go. She started to gag and struggled for air. He waited until she had almost chocked and then slowly pulled it out. His whole cock glistened with her saliva and the end was covered in mucus.

And then something happened. Karen stopped struggling. She looked up at him and slowly licked the end of his cock with her tongue, making small circles around the opening. She moved her head towards him taking his cock deep into her mouth. She started to build up a rhythm, in and out, in and out building up speed. The noise of his cock slurping inside her mouth was disgusting to hear but I was transfixed on watching this old man’s big fat, black cock penetrate her mouth. The old man started to grunt and repeat over and over again “lovely, lovely, lovely his voice getting louder each time his cock entered Karen’s mouth. My cock was bursting and I let go of Karen’s arms and stood next to the older man my cock in hand pumping it furiously. The younger man joined in and was frantically wanking, the head of his cock pushing against Karen’s cheek. With one final deep animal grunt the old man came into Karen’s mouth filling it with hot sticky sperm that squirted out and dripped down onto her tits. I soon followed spraying my cum all over her face. The younger man pushed us both out the way, grabbed her hair a shoved his cock deep into her mouth. His cock jerked and more cum seeped from her mouth. Karen fell back spitting out the cum and wiping it from her face and eyes. For a few moments nothing was said and then Karen leant back on her elbows and slowly opened her legs. I watched in fascination and amazement as she pushed her hand into her pussy. Her fingers rubbed her clit, slowly at first and then quicker and quicker. Suddenly she grabbed an empty beer bottle lying in the rubbish on the floor and with one savage movement shoved it into her pussy. This was incredible. I was watching my wife fucking her self with a discarded beer bottle, her face covered in cum, in front of two dirty drunken men.

Users who are viewing this thread