Party at BF House

• Thread startertmw1966
  • Start date

tmw1966

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2011
Hey All,
I have to make a decision and struggling with it, thought may be I can get some advice from you guys. This Saturday my wife's BF is hosting a party at his lake house, and is inviting many people, some of his close friends know that he is sleeping with my wife, they think my wife is cheating on me. The BF invited both of us, and he plans to introduce us as a married couple and his friends, so he will have to keep his hands off her for the whole day, and in the same time we have a running rule that I can't have a physical contact with her while he is around. I am not sure if I should go or not, I get turned on thinking that some of his friends will be looking at me and knowing that my wife is cheating on me, but in the same time I am afraid it will be humiliating beyond what I can handle.

The other bad part is that I won't be able to touch my wife for the whole day and she won't be getting any either.

What's your recommendation go or wait at home for her to come back and tell me what they did together

Nice situation

Hi,

I would recommend to attend the party. In my opinion it is highly humiliating and arousing for the cuck, when everybody assumes that cucky is very stupid and does not know that wife is cheating behind his back:D:D. On the other hand she will get a lot of attention because men know that she is cheating and maybe open for other adventures.

I always find it very exciting when people think tha hubby is stupid and that he is not aware whats going on.

All the best and keep us informed!

fred

Yes, you have to go. Think how arousing it will be for your wife to be around both her men and not able to be touched by either. I'm thinking she will be doing some extra-heavy flirting with everyone before the night is over.

Susan's Slave & ffred,

Thanks for your input, I agree that it will be very arousing if I go, Not sure if the wife would flirt with other guys though. Her BF is very possessive and she may not want to stir him up.

I am more likely to go, unless I change my mind again in the next couple of days.

definably go, i have been in that situation and the humiliation at the time can be huge, but afterward thinking about it will be a major turn on...trust me

my plan is to go, hopefully I don't chicken out before Saturday. Will keep you posted.

Dude, is this not what we ultimately hope for, that not only the Bull knows, but everybody knows, yet is that not our strength that this hottie is ultimately ours, that she comes back to us...we lend her to others, but she us ours!

I know I will be very turned on, I am just nervous, not sure if i can handle it. I get very nervous when the BF comes over or we meet him some where, so imangine him and his buddies.

I am able to know your feelings.

Good luck and keep us informed!

fred

You'll still get off hard Saturday if you chicken out, and of course Sunday morning when she tells you how she got down at the party--there is a certain humiliation in ceding the field to him entirely & making yourself scarce. But those are cheap orgasms--chances to be so thoroughly ******* & vulnerable to gossip only come around once in awhile. Don't take the easy way.

tmw1966 said:
I know I will be very turned on, I am just nervous, not sure if i can handle it. I get very nervous when the BF comes over or we meet him some where, so imangine him and his buddies.

Yeah I know what you mean, my wife’s bf can be a bit overpowering sometimes too. You just have to grin and bare it, comes with letting another guy fuck your wife I guess. Let us know how it goes!

Her b/f will decide what happens at the Party, you are both invited, so just go with the flow and GO. Don't disappoint your wife as she will be looking forward to it. Has she gots some pretty clothes for the special occasion? She needs to look incredibly hot so she gives the men plenty of eye candy looks. You are a cuck, so just act that part and all will go well in the end.

Go it will be great for you! all his friends will know he is screwing your wife. A pity he is possessive otherwise she could get a few more lovers!

OK so I went to the party. Jaimie wanted to get there early to help Doug set it up, and I suspected that she also wanted to may be do something with him before everyone got there. She probably took over two hours to get ready, tried different outfits that she bought for the party, finally ended up with white shorts and blue sleeveless man style blue shirt. As she finally came downstairs where I was waiting in the living room, I noticed she had one of those platform slippers on, which made her tower over me, I asked her if she really had put platforms on, "Since when my lovely husband minds my height?", she asked me in a teasing way. I told her i didn't mind it, it is just that i will be uncomfortable as is, so there was no need to make me more uncomfortable. She told me that everything would be just fine and said "look at how great my legs look in them" as she gently kissed on the lips.

We debated if we take two cars or just one car, in case she ends up staying over, and finally decided to take one car, and thought that Doug can always give her a ride home if she decided to stay over.

We were the first to get there as planned, Doug greeted us as my wife wrapped her arm around his waist with a teenager grin on her face, they kissed for few seconds which made me visibly hard. We offered our help to set up, he asked to set up some chairs on the deck and replace the charcoal in the gril and asked Jaimie to set all the liquor, glasses, and ice on a table, he asked Jaimie that she will need to be the hostess and make sure everyone had a drink, she said she would love to. while we were setting up my wife asked him who was coming and concluded that 4 guys who know they are sleeping together will be there, i told my wife she needs to pint them out for me, and we agreed that she would give me a discreet signal. While we were setting up, Doug casually reminded us of the no touch rule, and that if he sees any touching we will definitely be punished for it, my wife responded that she loved the way he punished her, he responded in a stern tone that he wasn't joking.

About 45 min after we got there, people started showing up, Doug introduced us as old friends of him. Every time we talked to one of the guys who knew Jaimie, Jaimie slid her ring back and forth to let me know that he knew, my heartbeat doubled every time one of those guys came to talk to us. They were all nice, but one, who was trying to be a smart ass, and commented on the height difference between us and said that I must compensate for it very well in other areas, keep in mind he said that knowing that Jaimie is sleeping with Doug.

we chatted with everyone and I started to relax a bit, Jaimie was her usual a social butterfly and walked around refilling people drinks, at one point the guys started tipping her for doing a good job, the money finally went towards a pack of cigarette for one of the girls there. At one point Doug came over as Jaimie had her hand on my shoulder and quietly reminded us of the "No Touching" rule, I quickly responded in a joking way that she is the one who keeps touching me.

Things got very interesting around 7 PM as 4 girls in their mid-late 20's showed up, they worked with one of the guys who knew Jaimie was sleeping with Doug, the girls were already buzzed when they showed up, two of them were good looking and two were OK, they were kind who made sure they got all the attention.

About an hour after they showed up, I noticed that Jaimie's mood changed, and few minutes later I saw Dough come into the house with one of the girls who showed up late, she was a petite brunette, he walked toward me and the group of people I was with and introduced her as Sara. As soon as Jaimie saw them she walked over to us and introduced herself, Doug told Sara how great of a job Jaimie was doing playing hostess for him, he asked Jaimie to get him and Sara drinks, Sara said that she would have whatever Doug was drinking, Jaimie walked towards the liquor table and I can tell she was fuming. When she came back, Doug and Sara were already gone, I told her that I saw them walk towards the deck. Few minutes later Sara came back and I can tell she was very angry, she walked towards me and requested that we go home, I told her to calm down not to make a scene as I walked to the deck to find out why she was upset. Outside on the deck, I saw Doug sitting in a chair with Sara on his lap sipping their drinks.

I was upset for Jaimie, but didn't know what to do, and I finally decided to confront him, so I asked if I could have a word with him. I calmly explained to him that Jaimie was upset and wanted to leave, he seemed very surprised by her reaction, and defended him that he never told her that they are exclusive, and even they were it doesn't mean he can't be friendly with other women. I asked him if he can talk to her and try to calm her down, and he agreed. I went back inside, and Doug followed me, I looked around but didn't see Jaimie, Doug looked at me wondering where she was. Few minutes later she re-appeared and Doug told her something as they walked towards the front door. Few minutes later they both came back and she had a smile on her face, as she walked towards me, wrapped her arm around my shoulder and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, i definitely didn't expect that, she whispered in my ear that Doug lifted the "No Touch" rule for the night.

The party started to wane down around 10 O'clock, I asked Jaimie if she plans to stay over or go home, she told me that some of Doug's friends are staying over so she is coming home, but she added that she is not leaving until the Sara and her girlfriends leave, few minutes later the girls left, and we were getting ready to leave but Doug asked if we can stay help him pick up, and we agreed.

On the ride home, I asked her what Doug said to her and she said he just said that she is overreacting and that he never agreed to be exclusive but in the same time he didn't plan to hurt her. She told him that she knew that they were not exclusive but she just felt threatened, and new she can't compete with a 28 year old girl and he reassured her that he cares a lot about her.

I also asked her if any of the guys who knew her said anything, and she said they just teased her and told her that they could keep me busy and give her a chance to be with Doug, which she wanted to do but there was no opportunity. I told her that they were all nice, except the guy who made the smart ass comment early on.

We are going out on a ski boat with my wife's BF and his family, they don't have a clue as far as we know. And I'm caged which he doesn't know. And my wife is horny as hell when around both of us. Should be interesting. Lol