• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Party pics

• Thread starterzzaatt
  • Start date

zzaatt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2007
Good morning you lovely guys and girls, still wading through the pics hubby took, here are a few more, it seems so long ago though it was only 5 days ago, need to find something filling really soon x

Attachments

• 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 915
  • DSCF0240.jpg
    DSCF0240.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 989
  • DSCF0241.jpg
    DSCF0241.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 802
  • DSCF0255.jpg
    DSCF0255.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 687
  • DSCF0278.jpg
    DSCF0278.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 659
So love the helpless feeling as you watch their balls tighten up and you know they are sending their seed deep into the woman you love. And all you can do is wait for him to finish and then start the awkward move down to her pussy. You know you have to lick her its such an overpowering feeling. You close your eyes and stick your tongue out. You can feel the bulls eyes on you but you can not make eye contact.

I love your woman's body. And that creampie...... oh yeah

great pics

this is what i want my mature wife sherry to do she needs big thick cocks i need to learn how to put my pics on we are going away this weekend and i hope to get some pics of us fucking of course her being ******* of them being taken if i can get it done jon williamsport,pa

Users who are viewing this thread