• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Party, woo hoo

• Thread starterzzaatt
  • Start date

zzaatt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2007
I have a little confession, got hubby to take me to a party in London tonight, A group of nice bbc, going to get stretched and filled so it drips from me, he will watch and take good pics or he wont get to cum tonight! You will get the pics, if you are good! But have attached one to see if I can get you all interested?

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 612
  • DSCF0011.JPG
    DSCF0011.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 859
Very hot my dear. :)

Wow, great pics; i so wanted to be at that party!
Do please post some more.

zzaatt said:
But have attached one to see if I can get you all interested?

That's a well-filled BBC catcher - very nice :)

I hope your party went well, but I've got to ask - are you dedicated to the BLACK cock, or do we older white Masters have a chance of enjoying that lovely body?

black or white

Hi, Party went great, will get hubby to put pics on pc so i can post them, in the mean while, I adore BIG cocks, Black or white, as long as they do the job and have plenty of spunk, have to get my vitamins ! Here is a white one from another time, xx

Attachments

• jim8.jpg
    jim8.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 414
Very HOT do share more of your sexy pics, especially the ones with BBC

Users who are viewing this thread