Passing the Torch

• Thread starterDblinsey
  • Start date
T-443.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, nelssim, laury and 1 other person
Dblinsey said:
And all the while, the military husband is banging a few black beauties in Africa or a few Asian beauties. So there's something for everyone...

• Love
Reactions: Dblinsey and laury
Reactions: Dblinsey
Not as much of a fantasy as you might think.

• Haha
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, jacques and laury
T-444.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, laury, cuckedjay and 2 others
  • Love
Reactions: laury and Dblinsey
Cucked Dad said:
Not as much of a fantasy as you might think.
Be serious! between what is told here and reality......

jacques said:
Be serious! between what is told here and reality......
Granted there is a lot of fantasy in the postings within this forum. I'm sure half the guys claiming that their wives are being Spaded are living in a dream world, and probably not even married.

But like all taboos you wish to think about, people actually do it. You name it, it's being done, and is a lot more common than people realize.

Think of all the kinky stuff you can... Now ask yourself, is this frequently discussed among friends at work? Of course not. It's a closely guarded secret precisely because it IS taboo.

Finally, I read a study a year or so ago that argued that EVERYONE in the world has a kink, they just don't discuss it. Think about it, do you know exactly what your parents, co-workers, neighbors do for sexual excitement? They all think about and DO something the mainstream public would consider out of the norm. This includes; swinging, interracial swinging, 'hotwifing,'affairs, BDSM, role play (furries, etc), diapers, the list is endless. Remember, all myth (fantasy) is rooted in truth.

So don't be so quick to think that EVERYONE in this forum is heavily into the fantasy world! Sure, a lot are, but some aren't...

Reactions: BILLD
Dblinsey said:
Granted there is a lot of fantasy in the postings within this forum. I'm sure half the guys claiming that their wives are being Spaded are living in a dream world, and probably not even married.

But like all taboos you wish to think about, people actually do it. You name it, it's being done, and is a lot more common than people realize.

Think of all the kinky stuff you can... Now ask yourself, is this frequently discussed among friends at work? Of course not. It's a closely guarded secret precisely because it IS taboo.

Finally, I read a study a year or so ago that argued that EVERYONE in the world has a kink, they just don't discuss it. Think about it, do you know exactly what your parents, co-workers, neighbors do for sexual excitement? They all think about and DO something the mainstream public would consider out of the norm. This includes; swinging, interracial swinging, 'hotwifing,'affairs, BDSM, role play (furries, etc), diapers, the list is endless. Remember, all myth (fantasy) is rooted in truth.

So don't be so quick to think that EVERYONE in this forum is heavily into the fantasy world! Sure, a lot are, but some aren't...
Certainly. But there, it was a mother and her two daughters, all three blackened. The case is statistically rather rare.

• Love
It’s natural in my wife’s family.

jacques said:
Certainly. But there, it was a mother and her two daughters, all three blackened. The case is statistically rather rare.
yes, I agree, very rare, but to suggest it has NEVER happened and it's just pure fantasy would be a mistake.

• Love
T-445.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, sswanabe, laury and 2 others
Dblinsey said:
yes, I agree, very rare, but to suggest it has NEVER happened and it's just pure fantasy would be a mistake.
Your comment is exactly on point. I agree that particular situation would be rare, but it's very possible that it's not as rare as most people believe. There is no way to ever know for sure.

• Love
Dblinsey said:
I never wrote that it could never happen, just that it was statistically very rare compared to those who talk about it in forums like this (which I appreciate by the way).

BILLD said:
Your comment is exactly on point. I agree that particular situation would be rare, but it's very possible that it's not as rare as most people believe. There is no way to ever know for sure.
You just have to live outside the USA to realize that this is still relatively rare (apart from sports or show business stars).

BILLD said:
Exactly my point!

• Love
jacques said:
You just have to live outside the USA to realize that this is still relatively rare (apart from sports or show business stars).
Of course reality is statistically more rare than actuality, If 100 women were polled, and 25 had daughters that were encouraged to become spaded, then fully 75 percent of the sampled population simply dreamed about it. That makes the actual 'doers' a much smaller statistical sample. I don't argue with fantasy being a lot more common than reality. But it DOES happen.

Now, throwing this onto the rest of the world just isn't a valid comparison. Consider the percentile of Black males living in Oslo, Norway. Compare that with the number of Black males living it Atlanta, New Orleans, or any other city in the Southeastern U.S. For a woman to engage in this activity she has to have motive and opportunity. While the woman in Oslo may have the motive, she may not have the opportunity as there are a lot less Blacks in Oslo than there are in Atlanta.

Also, the US has had the 'taboo' aspect of interracial sex that few other nations have. All the way up to at least the '80s, a girl (especially Middle Class and above) would have her reputation instantly crushed if she was seen even talking to a Black guy. For a very graphic (and wonderfully acted) example, look into the movie To Kill a Mockingbird. A classic movie and book showing you what reactions were in the 1930s south.

A lot of that lingers even today, but this attitude isn't reflected in Europe as there are so few Blacks (until recently) that it wasn't an issue.

• Love
Reactions: bulldog73, sswanabe and BILLD
T-446.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, sswanabe, nelssim and 2 others
Dblinsey said:
Of course reality is statistically more rare than actuality, If 100 women were polled, and 25 had daughters that were encouraged to become spaded, then fully 75 percent of the sampled population simply dreamed about it. That makes the actual 'doers' a much smaller statistical sample. I don't argue with fantasy being a lot more common than reality. But it DOES happen.

Now, throwing this onto the rest of the world just isn't a valid comparison. Consider the percentile of Black males living in Oslo, Norway. Compare that with the number of Black males living it Atlanta, New Orleans, or any other city in the Southeastern U.S. For a woman to engage in this activity she has to have motive and opportunity. While the woman in Oslo may have the motive, she may not have the opportunity as there are a lot less Blacks in Oslo than there are in Atlanta.

Also, the US has had the 'taboo' aspect of interracial sex that few other nations have. All the way up to at least the '80s, a girl (especially Middle Class and above) would have her reputation instantly crushed if she was seen even talking to a Black guy. For a very graphic (and wonderfully acted) example, look into the movie To Kill a Mockingbird. A classic movie and book showing you what reactions were in the 1930s south.

A lot of that lingers even today, but this attitude isn't reflected in Europe as there are so few Blacks (until recently) that it wasn't an issue.
Exactly. "Opportunity" becomes a large factor when examining this activity. Your example was excellent, and it could even carry over to here in the US. There are many rural, isolated areas and communities where there are few to no black males. Areas like this exist even in the state I live in.

Sometimes there is just no opportunity to act on one's motives/desires.

I like your reference to 'To Kill a Mockingbird". Another great example and also one of my favorite books and movies. Full of truth and realism. Thank you for your thoughtful comments.

• Love
Dblinsey said:

We will also say that unlike the USA, Europeans went to conquer black Africa and that in fact it was mainly white men who fucked black women.
It is therefore a very American (US) vision of things (which I do not blame).