• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pastors slut/wife in need of BBC

• Thread starterzmanuk
  • Start date

zmanuk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 3, 2006
I am a submissive pastors wife. I need more cock and cum..love BBC. Husband doesn't know. If you are interested e-mail me. You must be discreet, clean and disease free.

I sure like what I see. Fred here. 47 year old married blk man from CA. If you are not near I sure would love to become your online lover till you find a reall one! Hope you are near Los Angeles. http://profiles.yahoo.com/thk9uncut

So who wrote that on your legs?
Must be a nice story there.....

Well two of my black lovers came to my house as my husband was out of town and used me all weekend and took pictures as well. I hope you like the fact that I am a pastors wife and a black cock ***** and slut for big black cock and sperm mmmmm I love a huge load of cum in my pussy or my mouth and then let you watch me swallow it all down like a good with slut should. Hubb would die if heknew how many black cocks i have had in me

Reactions: fredanddaisy
ya I don't buy it

pastors slut wife in need of training

what a nasty slut- what would your hubby do if he found out?

i would humliate you in public- in front of the congrgation- force you to strip naked and then take a leather strap to you ass.

then i would have in sit in a chair naked facing everyone - i would have one of the women members take a pair of scissors and cut your hair to the scalp- basically shaving your head

Where did the picture go?

ws6russell said:
ya I don't buy it
I don't either you notice the pic is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread