• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Paxil emasculation

• Thread starterMrs P
  • Start date

Mrs P

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2008
I wondered if anyone could help me with this

I've got my husband to start taking Fluoxetine (which is a generic Prozac)
this calms him down and makes him far easier to control. He's also now far happier about my other lovers staying over. (he was getting a bit depressed about the situation)
He knows I'm giving it to him obviously, but I mush it into his food and I've stopped him drinking alcohol to make sure he is medicated properly.

Now although this also reduces his sex drive, he still plays with himself when I'm not around (he claims not to, but I know full well what he does :mad:)

I've heard that Paxil will reduce (or even stop completely) his ability to cum when given 40mg+ a day.
I'd really like to get his doctors prescription changed from Fluoxetine over to Paxil.

What symptoms does he have to tell the doctor to get them to change his medication to Paxil ?

Failing that, could someone give me a reliable site that will supply to the UK

Thanks
Mrs P.

Reactions: CrowRaven
why medicate?

Have you considered simply locking him in chastity when you aren't around? I'd think a man who wants to cum bat can't would be more tractable than one whose sex drive has been chemically taken away.

Hi
Yes, I considered one of those metal belt devices (at his suggestion) but at the moment I'd prefer to proceed gradually.

I'd still have to deal with the arguments, so I'd rather get him to accept the situation first, rather than just forcing him into compliance from day 1.
I gather he sees chastity as something he'd like me to take part in, so I'm holding it back as a 'carrot' for later

Except that if his sex drive is gone by then, the carrot will have lost all its appeal.

Hi,
I'm expecting him to have come to terms with his situation by then,
if so, then he can come off the medication and into a belt.
I think his acceptance would be quicker if he wasn't distracted by being horny all the time, so at the moment I see a belt as just making it worse ?

Either way I'd like to control his habit today, as I feel that by pleasuring himself he's in effect denying his position.

May I ask if you are a wearer of a belt?
He's picked one from a company called Neosteel in Germany, it looks effective as far as I can tell, but I would like a 2nd opinion if possible.

I am an occasional wearer of a CB-3000. I've heard good things about the Neosteel, and we would likely look into it if chastity were ever to become a more regular part of our situation.

You might want to check out the forums on Welcome to Lockmeup.com - All about Chastity Belts!! and Orgasmdenial.com. There are all kinds of evil things you can do to/with a man who has the desire to get off, but is physically unable to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs P

i also wear a cb3000. got it from a site called KEPT FOR HER. they offer a white inner locking ring that makes it 99% fool proof for masterbating. without it i was still able to "lube" up the cb3000 and masterbate somewhat. with the white locking ring in place (the head of the penis goes through it) i have only been able to cum once or twice. it's very hard and not that comfortable when trying to masterbate. i'm locked up 24/7 for usually six months at a time.

Mrs. P,

It's a bad idea, I would say, to try to trick a doctor into prescribing chemicals for your husband he doesn't need. Many medications are very potent (so to speak), and have harmful side effects on some percentage — usually small — of those who take them. Neither you nor your husband's doctor can predict in advance whether he will be among those who are harmed. Also, this could result in your husband becoming known in your town's medical community as someone who tries to manipulate doctors by lying in order to obtain drugs for unnecessary purposes. Becoming known as such a person could have very adverse consequences for him, and you as well, over the long term.

If you don't want your husband to masturbate behind your back, this link

Making Him Your Dream Man: Male Chastity FAQ

may be of interest to you.

If you decide to take this route (which, like others, I suggest is preferable), you might consider reducing "chastity shock" via a gradual approach along the following lines.

Week 1:
Fri. night: lock him in chastity for 4 hours, then unlock him.
Sat.: lock him for 8 hours. then unlock him.
Sun. evening: lock him for 24 hours; release him Mon. evening.
Leave him "unlocked" for the rest of the week, teasing him — if you like — about how you hope he's beating his weenie as much as possible, because he has only 6 (then 5, then 4...) days of freedom remaining.

Week 2:
Sun. evening: once again lock your husband in his chastity device, this time for 48 hours — release him Tue. evening. Once again leave him "unlocked" for the rest of the week, teasing him, perhaps, about how he'd better beat his weenie as much as possible because he only has 5 (then 4, then 3...) days remaining.

Week 3:
Same thing, but lock him in his chastity device for 72 hours and release him Wed. evening.

Etc. Add 24 hours to your husband's time in chastity each week, until — after 5 weeks — he is in chastity continuously for 6 days and only Sunday is a "release day."

Also, each week assign your husband housework chores to do during his time in chastity — and make it clear that if you aren't pleased with the results, you may add an extra day to his "locked time." Make a chart of his housework chores (one chart for each week) that you can tape to your refrigerator door, so he can "check off" his chores as he completes them. Expand your chart vertically, adding housework chores as the weeks pass.

Throughout, make it clear to your husband that you expect him to satisfy you sexually while he is in chastity, as often as you like, by sucking your pussy (and/or kissing your ass). He could also use a dildo — perhaps a vibrating dildo — of your choice, of course, to simultaneously increase your sexual pleasure (if you wish).

After you have worked your husband up to 6 days in chastity, leave it at that each week with the 7th day (say, Sundays) as his "release days," contingent on good housework and other performance. If, in your judgment, his housework performance is not adequate, add a day (or two, or three) to his time in chastity before release.

You may find there is some maximum time you can keep your husband locked in his chastity device — perhaps on the order of 2 weeks(?) — after which he will become increasingly grouchy and unpleasant. You will need to determine his "maximum tolerance" experimentally.

—Custer

I agree with Custer's advice, rather than chemicals, particularly as your husband is already wanting to explore chastity. If chemicals are incompatible, his kidneys can become damaged and shorten his life significantly.

thanks for the links all, I'll look into them

I think the belt comments has somewhat confirmed my doubts about that route,
all that unlocking and locking is way too much trouble at the moment. I'm far too busy.
If the CB3000 is only 99% reliable, then I really wouldn't consider that sufficient.

If it happens, my husband will do all the adjusting and trialling himself, and then I'll just keep the key. I gather that it's possible to keep clean for at least 3-4 weeks ? so I'll use that as a guideline.

Practically, I need him to conform now, and we seemed to be making reasonable progress with the Fluoxetine. I'm aware that there are side effects, which is why I'd rather he be prescribed under the supervision of a doctor.
I think I'll need to speak to people already using Paxil to control their husbands, but the only other site I found was a subscription site.
Thanks for your help :)

My wife and I socialize with several other couples into femdom relationships and a number have gone the route of drug induced emasculation and personality modification. My wife did have me try some meds for awhile, but we eventually chose other lines of action to enhance my submissiveness. Our friends who embrace this line of action are generally quite pleased with a mix of paxil and a testosterone blocker. The level of dosage for the testosterone blocker can be varied, both to lessen the risk of permanent impotence as well as a reward for good behavior.

When my wife wanted me to try Paxil and a testosterone blocker, she simply talked to her gynecologist about my problems of chronic masturbation and obsessing about her having lovers. I am sure the two of them had a nice sympathetic conversation about my small penis and constant wanking. The gynecologist suggested a woman psychiatrist whom she assured my wife would understand the situation.

My wife made the appointment with the woman psychiatrist and, with me in tow, wearing a unisex pair of slacks and top, had me very embarrassingly, explain my lack of control about daily, sometimes twice a day, masturbation, my nervousness about my wife’s enjoying more capable men and even my occasional bedwetting when my wife would have a lover over for the evening. I explained how I knew my wife should enjoy more capable men and that I was so grateful for her staying wed to me, but that I just couldn’t control my need to masturbate. With my wife’s prompting I embarrassingly admitted that I often soiled my wife’s panties.

The shrink “got the joke” and asked me about how long I has been masturbating (all my life) and about my anxieties about my wife’s taking lovers. She then asked me if I completely trusted my wife about my physical and psychological well being and if I trusted my wife to do what was best for me. Of course, I said yes. She then had her nurse come in and, to my total embarrassment, had me repeat my recital about chronic masturbation, anxiety and bedwetting to her as she taped my admissions and served as a “witness”. The doctor then told the nurse to prepare a medical power of attorney for my wife to assume control of my well-being and instructed me to read it in the adjacent waiting room after the nurse took blood for some lab tests. The Doctor also told her to get me ready for an intra-muscular set of shots.

I was shown to the medical exam room and the nurse took some blood samples and then told me to undress. While doing this, she told me she thought my wife was being very caring and thoughtful to be so concerned about my problems and inadequacies. She complemented me on my camisole and thong panties, noting that I wasn’t exaggerating when I mentioned my small penis and testicles, and most men could not fit so compactly into a thong.

Once I was completely naked, she proceeded to measure my biceps, chest, waist, hips and thighs. She then took several photos of me and had me hold a ruler to my penis before she had me bend over the exam bed and spread my legs. She then used a miniature scale to weigh my testicles.

At this point my wife and the Doctor entered the room. The doctor briefly examined my testicles and penis, asking the nurse if she had gotten all of the “before – treatment start” measurements and photos. I then was again asked to repeat my approval, for her tape recorder and the witnesses, my approval of the power of attorney for my wife to oversee my medical treatment. When I said yes and signed the forms, she then told me to bend over the and quickly gave me two injections in the butt. I was then told to be sure and visit the office every other week for my injections.

The Doctor graciously gave us some free samples of the new pills that I was to take and I swallowed them as they all watched approvingly. I then dressed and we went to the pharmacy for a months supply. I asked my wife what exactly the pills were and what else the Doctor had to say and she smilingly informed me that the Doctor felt, in cases like ours, that it would be best for me if I did not know exactly what the medication was, as I should simply trust in my wife’s good judgement. She did say that I should tell her about any perceived side effects or changes, including impotence, decreased anxiety or decreased interest in sex, as well as hot flashes and itching.

Each day my wife watched as I swallowed my pills. Every two weeks I went and got my shots and also had blood taken to track my hormonal and other changes. My wife often came with me for the shots and would discuss the previous blood test results as well as my behavior modification with the Doctor while I waited.

Eventually I learned a bit more about what exactly I was taking, but it generally resulted in a very calm, anxiety free period (just less than a year), but also a pretty boring time, as I soon really could not masturbate often, except for maybe weekly flaccid masturbation that provided much less excitement.

If you do not want to bother with chastity devices and are not concerned about potentially longer term changes in your husband, I can heartily recommend using medication to help him best fulfill his role in your marriage.

One chastity "device" that you may wish to consider is a prince albert penis piercing and then another piercing either in or just below his testicles. The two piercing rings can be connected with a small padlock. Prohibits intercouse and severely limits masturbatory pleasure. Attaching a cute little bell on a chain to the prince albert will also certainly alert anyone within earshot that he is trying to play with his secured penis. Very, very effective.

Both Paxil and Fluoxetine are SSRI class drugs, so there is no real symptoms you can tell your doctor of to change from one to another. The way you would switch drugs is by telling your doctor that the Fluoxetine is not having the same effects as before, thus you would like to try a different SSRI like Paxil to see if it's more effective. Keep in mind that the doctor may prescribe a different drug altogether as most doctors are pressured to prescribe certain drugs (the cheapest with the desired effect, or a drug whose company puts money into the hospital) unless they are in private practice.

What, BTW, is the reason for this preoccupation?

Mrs. P,

If a 99% probability* of preventing your husband from masturbating and attaining orgasm is not sufficient, why is that not sufficient? This strikes me as rather extreme preoccupation with this "issue."

Why not focus on increasing your own ability to attain orgasms? Increasing your own success rate, so to speak, would seem to me to be a much better approach to increasing your sexual satisfaction and pleasure than decreasing your husband's success rate.

Some information on paxil can be found here:

Paroxetine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(if you haven't read it already). Note that sexual disfunction is considered a possible side effect — meaning, it may occur in some who take it but not others. This article doesn't give any numbers, but I would guess the probability of it causing sexual dysfunction in any given individual (say, your husband) is less — probably much less — than 99%. Otherwise, it wouldn't be called an antidepressant — it would be called an anti-sexual function med.

—Custer

*"99%" appears to be a number Queen Linda's cucky picked out of the air having no statistical support. I.e., it's "anecdotal."

Mrs P said:

this calms him down and makes him far easier to control. He's also now far happier about my other lovers staying over. (he was getting a bit depressed about the situation)
He knows I'm giving it to him obviously, but I mush it into his food and I've stopped him drinking alcohol to make sure he is medicated properly.

Now although this also reduces his sex drive, he still plays with himself when I'm not around (he claims not to, but I know full well what he does :mad:)

I've heard that Paxil will reduce (or even stop completely) his ability to cum when given 40mg+ a day.
I'd really like to get his doctors prescription changed from Fluoxetine over to Paxil.

What symptoms does he have to tell the doctor to get them to change his medication to Paxil ?

Thanks
Mrs P.
My husband has a serious case of chronic masturbation. So if that works, let me know

Reactions: CrowRaven and cuckhubfire
cute_sandra said:
My husband has a serious case of chronic masturbation. So if that works, let me know
Why does that bother you?

2wheel said:
Why does that bother you?
Perhaps she would just like to use the bathroom. ;)

cute_sandra said:
Seriously though, we should never self medicate. He should be seen by a healthcare professional. Taking Prozac or Paxil does not lower libido in everyone. If the compulsive masturbation is caused by an underlying bipolar disorder, these drugs can make things worse.
I would think that drugs for chemical castration would be a more surefire thing especially if you are considering feminizing him. Again should be administered under the supervision of a doctor.

https://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-chemical-castration.htm

Reactions: cute_sandra
Mrs P said:

Thanks
Mrs P.
My husband takes both, antidepressants & pills for anxiety. His masturbation addiction has reduced in intensity but still present. He is sexless. I don't mind him playing with him self as long as it isn't out of his room

Mrs P said:

Thanks
Mrs P.
It numbs my big and allows me to fuck forever. He may be on to high a dose

Reactions: cute_sandra
Custer Laststand said:
Mrs. P,

It's a bad idea, I would say, to try to trick a doctor into prescribing chemicals for your husband he doesn't need. Many medications are very potent (so to speak), and have harmful side effects on some percentage — usually small — of those who take them. Neither you nor your husband's doctor can predict in advance whether he will be among those who are harmed. Also, this could result in your husband becoming known in your town's medical community as someone who tries to manipulate doctors by lying in order to obtain drugs for unnecessary purposes. Becoming known as such a person could have very adverse consequences for him, and you as well, over the long term.

If you don't want your husband to masturbate behind your back, this link

Making Him Your Dream Man: Male Chastity FAQ

may be of interest to you.

If you decide to take this route (which, like others, I suggest is preferable), you might consider reducing "chastity shock" via a gradual approach along the following lines.

Week 1:
Fri. night: lock him in chastity for 4 hours, then unlock him.
Sat.: lock him for 8 hours. then unlock him.
Sun. evening: lock him for 24 hours; release him Mon. evening.
Leave him "unlocked" for the rest of the week, teasing him — if you like — about how you hope he's beating his weenie as much as possible, because he has only 6 (then 5, then 4...) days of freedom remaining.

Week 2:
Sun. evening: once again lock your husband in his chastity device, this time for 48 hours — release him Tue. evening. Once again leave him "unlocked" for the rest of the week, teasing him, perhaps, about how he'd better beat his weenie as much as possible because he only has 5 (then 4, then 3...) days remaining.

Week 3:
Same thing, but lock him in his chastity device for 72 hours and release him Wed. evening.

Etc. Add 24 hours to your husband's time in chastity each week, until — after 5 weeks — he is in chastity continuously for 6 days and only Sunday is a "release day."

Also, each week assign your husband housework chores to do during his time in chastity — and make it clear that if you aren't pleased with the results, you may add an extra day to his "locked time." Make a chart of his housework chores (one chart for each week) that you can tape to your refrigerator door, so he can "check off" his chores as he completes them. Expand your chart vertically, adding housework chores as the weeks pass.

Throughout, make it clear to your husband that you expect him to satisfy you sexually while he is in chastity, as often as you like, by sucking your pussy (and/or kissing your ass). He could also use a dildo — perhaps a vibrating dildo — of your choice, of course, to simultaneously increase your sexual pleasure (if you wish).

After you have worked your husband up to 6 days in chastity, leave it at that each week with the 7th day (say, Sundays) as his "release days," contingent on good housework and other performance. If, in your judgment, his housework performance is not adequate, add a day (or two, or three) to his time in chastity before release.

You may find there is some maximum time you can keep your husband locked in his chastity device — perhaps on the order of 2 weeks(?) — after which he will become increasingly grouchy and unpleasant. You will need to determine his "maximum tolerance" experimentally.

—Custer
I am sure there are understanding doctors, maybe a young liberal feminist doctor can understand u Betty. The husband doesn't need to know. Many wives slip all kind of stuff in the husband's breakfast, is fine

Users who are viewing this thread