• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Paying for Servicing

• Thread starterkinkray
  • Start date

kinkray

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2005
www.artfv.com
It would be very interesting to know just how many DC members- white wives, girlfriends or cuck husbands- have actually paid superior Black Masters for sexual servicing. It would also be useful if the arrangements made were sketched and amount of payment indicated. I know there are some white wives who have paid superior Black Studs to fuck them and it would be intriguing to learn how common or otherwise it is

My husband paid for the hotel, dinner, drinks and "spending money" for me to be fucked well. It was well spent!

No.
But I've had black men offer to pay me.

id love a woman to pay me

Are you kidding?

Why would a woman pay? They can easily get as much dick as they want... without even trying!

My wife sometimes paid for the dinner, drinks and/or motel room when a guy she was with was unable (or unwilling) to pay for them. I'd say she did this maybe 12 times out of the more than 1,000 "dates" she had. Average was about $50 and she paid as low as $12 and as high as $200 (sometimes she only paid for drinks, sometimes the food, etc so it was a low average - on a couple of occasions she paid it all) Howver, normally her "dates" paid for those things and received payment in kind. LOL

I would gladly pay for dinner, drinks and the hotel. That would drive my husband crazy to pay for some black stud to fuck me while he has to watch!

Paying? ... come on be real

This is for fun. We husbands will pay for airfare, hotel, food, drinks to have good adult consent fun. Sometimes I fuck my friends wife which is black (both) and I never ask $$$ of course they take care of the hotel or the food delivery at home. Perhaps there is some guys that want to do it but I dont think is necessary, the other posibility is charge the so called Blackmasters a fee for fucking our bitches if they deliver what they say will do.

pay them? No, have never done that, had a few who offered to pay my hubby for having me service them. Usually decline that as well, but sometimes let them pay for the hotel etc.

i sometimes have my husband pay for the hotel

I feel that couples should pay because they are getting some black dick. Even help out with travel expenses if they are really serious. I have been talking to a wealthy white woman who wanted me to move to Dubai, but at the time my dad was very sick. Now she found someone else, but we still keep in contact.

So if any of you serious white couples or females that are serious about pleasing a black cock and know your calling email me at: realdl36@yahoo.com I will even travel at your expense to please your wife.
Anyone in the New York area that would like me to move in and dominate your wife on a regular basis?

A cuckold should pay all the expenses for a Bull to take out his wife.

The Bull is doing the cuck a favour by giving the wife the 'sexual top-up tonic' she can't get from her husband.

The Bull adds value to the marriage, so the cuck should pay for the Bull's expenses for providing this service.

One time my wife and I were on vacation and we met this tall, muscular, and handsome black man at a club. He danced with my wife a few times. She had a few drinks in her and was pretty tipsy. She had lost all her inhibitions and started coming on to him. We indicated to him it was "cool" and fine with me that she was enjoying herself with him. She became very hot for him. She wanted him and wanted his cock. She laughingly tried to reach for it under the table. Instead of just giving in to her, he kind of backed off a little, which really surprised me. He was literally teasing my wife, which made her want to reach for his cock all the more. She really needed his cock at that time and I knew it. He did, too, but he was acting like she couldn't have it. She actually became teary-eyed she was so frustrated. She was like a denied nymphomaniac at this point. I leaned over to him and said, "Help my wife out here."

But you won't believe what happened next. He asked me if he could talk to me in private. I said sure. We went to the men's room and I said to him, "What are you doing to my wife? You can see how hot she is for you. She needs your help. Don't leave her this way." I wound up pleading with him, "Please help her." You know what it was about? Money! Yes, he wanted money! He told me, "Look man, I will help her, but I need you to help me." So we negotiated.

To make a long story short, I wound up paying him to fuck my wife, unbeknown to her. She sucked him off later and he fucked her twice in our hotel room that night--using condoms. He had an enormous thick cock, probably in the 9" long category, and he knew how to use it. He fucked her doggy style one time, which really pleased her. I am really too small to fuck her doggy style, I often slip out of her. But he really hit the g-spot and gave her an intense vaginal orgasm. It was worth every penny.

I never told my wife that I paid him to do it. She was very satisfied. He truly helped her with his big cock after deliberately making her so hot for it.

Amaze my wife, a nice honest posting that I enjoyed reading. Thank you. You got a great result from your investment. YOu obviously love your wife very much.

Thank you, Josetta, I am glad you enjoyed hearing about that experience. My wife, who I do love very much, and I have been involved in the lifestyle off and on for almost seven years, and it was the first and only time I ever had to pay for her "servicing". She is a tall, busty, and attractive woman and the vast majority of qualified men are more than happy to oblige us at no monetary cost. But I will admit I got a great result from my investment in that instance.