• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Paying for wife and bull to take a cruise

• Thread starteriluvyurwifey
  • Start date

iluvyurwifey

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2010
Anyone done this before? I think the idea is pretty hot. Either that or booking a room for 3 where the hubby gets the murphy bed would be cool. Hot damn, why can't I find a couple willing to do that for me and the hotwife? :)

Three is a crowd, so just hand the money over to your wife so she and her Bull can organsie the cruise to their own agenda. They can paint the ship red, knowing no one from your street will be there to put a damper on their naughtiness.

Sailing

Saraha said:
Three is a crowd, so just hand the money over to your wife so she and her Bull can organsie the cruise to their own agenda. They can paint the ship red, knowing no one from your street will be there to put a damper on their naughtiness.

I've never committed that much to be cuckolded but I have paid for my ex-fiancée to stay at a hotel for a week-end with a lover and also paid for her to have a sensual massage that ended in her being fucked by the masseur while I waited in the hotel lobby.

lifelong cuck said:
I've never committed that much to be cuckolded but I have paid for my ex-fiancée to stay at a hotel for a week-end with a lover and also paid for her to have a sensual massage that ended in her being fucked by the masseur while I waited in the hotel lobby.

Damn thats hot!

iluvyurwifey said:
Anyone done this before? I think the idea is pretty hot. Either that or booking a room for 3 where the hubby gets the murphy bed would be cool. Hot damn, why can't I find a couple willing to do that for me and the hotwife? :)

I think that's hot! If you were fucking my wife I would pay. Her current bf usually cleans up whatever beer is in my fridge whenever he comes around, he also regularly borrows my car, forcing me to take the bus… heheheh it’s all part of the fun!

Would be a Funny hoot if her boyfriend borrowed your car and asked you to change the ownership papers over to him.

Seeing he likes drinking your beer, why not ask him what he REALLY NEEDS (stronger and more expensive) and stock the fridge with that - that will show your appreciation in a more positive way, coz he is hotting up your marriage for you, right?

Saraha said:
Would be a Funny hoot if her boyfriend borrowed your car and asked you to change the ownership papers over to him.

hahaha, well, that would be a bit extreme. It would be funny for him anyway.

Saraha said:
Seeing he likes drinking your beer, why not ask him what he REALLY NEEDS (stronger and more expensive) and stock the fridge with that - that will show your appreciation in a more positive way, coz he is hotting up your marriage for you, right?

True, yes I probably should really.

I have paid for my wife and one of her bulls to travel off for long weekends at the beach or other locations but never a cruise.

Yes going rate in and around DC Maryland was $100 plus tax per night and a personal massage was $100 plus $50 tip for ringing her bell.

Wow, this seems like uncharted territory (pun intended). Anyone have any ideas on what the perfect cruise would look like? Having the hubby there would definitely be cool IMO, because he would have nowhere to run and would have to observe the happy couple kissing, making out, and touching each other in public. The murphy bed isn't all that comfortable to my recollection (traveled with family and I was stuck there once).

If I was invited to the hotel I usually booked a room with 2 queen beds, they slept and fucked in one while I lay in the dark listening in the other.

Only being allowed to the other bed when required for sucking the bull or cleaning either both of them.

On cruise invariably it would mean using one of the upper bunks with it set up as a 3 person stateroom.

lifelong cuck said:
If I was invited to the hotel I usually booked a room with 2 queen beds, they slept and fucked in one while I lay in the dark listening in the other.

Only being allowed to the other bed when required for sucking the bull or cleaning either both of them.

On cruise invariably it would mean using one of the upper bunks with it set up as a 3 person stateroom.
You shouldn't be allowed to leave the ship during the ports of call either. Your cruise card should be taken away by one of us as we leave the ship so you can't have as much fun. You'd be stuck on the ship the entire cruise just like the crew.

iluvyurwifey said:
Wow, this seems like uncharted territory (pun intended). Anyone have any ideas on what the perfect cruise would look like? Having the hubby there would definitely be cool IMO, because he would have nowhere to run and would have to observe the happy couple kissing, making out, and touching each other in public. The murphy bed isn't all that comfortable to my recollection (traveled with family and I was stuck there once).

It would be hotter for me to not be there, and then to get txts about what was going on and pics etc. I'm not familiar with the term murphy bed but it seems the appropriate place for a cuck.

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
It would be hotter for me to not be there, and then to get txts about what was going on and pics etc. I'm not familiar with the term murphy bed but it seems the appropriate place for a cuck.
Murphy bed is the pull out one they usually give the "third wheel". I took a trip with my family and I had that bed. As a bull, I would never subject myself to it, but you're right that it's the perfect place for a cuck. Less comfortable, away from the intimacy that the bull and hotwife share on their king bed.

If it'll make you feel better, your wife and boyfriend can make love on the beach at the port of call while you're stranded on the ship unable to get off because the happy couple took your cruise card and ID (you can't debark without one of them)

iluvyurwifey said:
Murphy bed is the pull out one they usually give the "third wheel". I took a trip with my family and I had that bed. As a bull, I would never subject myself to it, but you're right that it's the perfect place for a cuck. Less comfortable, away from the intimacy that the bull and hotwife share on their king bed.

Ahh yes indeed I can see that being my lot as the cuck. No doubt the noisy lovemaking in the next room would make sleep even more difficult.

iluvyurwifey said:
If it'll make you feel better, your wife and boyfriend can make love on the beach at the port of call while you're stranded on the ship unable to get off because the happy couple took your cruise card and ID (you can't debark without one of them)

Oh fair enough, you're the bull anyway so you call the shots, sir. I guess it would be handy for you to have me around, I could fetch you drinks and stuff and help my wife dress sluttily for her nights with you. My wife also requires me to wash and massage her feet and paint her nails on a nightly basis so I would be there to do that also.

Users who are viewing this thread