• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Paying My Debt

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
I mentioned in my post SPOILED SLUT that I had to pay off a debt to Andrew. It was cooolish weather and were going grocery shopping. He had me wear a short coat, nothing underneath, nylons and slut heels. I went to the bedroom and as I was slipping into skimpy panties Andrew came in and was pissed seeing in what I was doing He slapped me pulled me by my hair to my knees and had me suck his cock.
"You fucking slut do as I command" and slapped me again.. He left the room, leaving my tattered panties on the floor. As I was coming down the stairs, Andrew had a upcoat view of my pussy. I saw he was pleased seeing his obeying slut wife nude under the coat. He took me in his arms and kissed me. His kisses made me weak when nuzzling my neck, caressing my tits which he did thru the coat He unbuttoned it dropped it to the floor standing there in the nude only wearing nylons and whorish heels. He layed me down against the carpeted staircase, opened my legs, unzipped his slacks, I reached up jacked his cock because I wanted the hardest thick dick in me.
"OH CHRIST was all I could utter as he inserted his cock for long deep fuck I wrapped my legs around his waist not letting him go. His jism load his warm spunk filled my pussy. It was a raging fuck eventhough we had fucked only several hours earlier. Our shopping was postponed for several hours

Reactions: Jjyoungcpl
Pics?

Helga said:
....... Our shopping was postponed for several hours.
Thank you for the update, Ms. Helga. How did your shopping trip go...?

Users who are viewing this thread