• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

peeing like a girl

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
Today my wife informed me that when I pee I have to sit and pee, especially if im dressed as fem as lola , I don't mind I never had thought about it till she said it to me today how unlady like it is to stand and pee

She's right! Especially if you're using the ladies room, feet face to the front:D

InDeep said:
She's right! Especially if you're using the ladies room, feet face to the front:D

If you go into the men's room, you are going to feel out of place unless some macho guy pushes your head closer to the floor to give you the hint he has not been getting much couchi lately.

You could use those "either gender toilets".

All sissies should pee sitting down. Since it is our job to clean the bathroom it only makes sense to not be spraying pee all over the place! Remember to keep your knees together and back straight. Good posture is essential! Of course you must remember to wipe as well.

Yes she also instructed me on how to sit like a lady and that I currently sit like a slut does, as of yet she rarely takes me out dressed the last time was to a costume party which was fun but I think everyone just thought I was a female anyway, she had me on a leash wearing a corset , I was supposed to be a "slave girl" from a long time ago, it was fun though

cdlola said:
Today my wife informed me that when I pee I have to sit and pee, especially if im dressed as fem as lola , I don't mind I never had thought about it till she said it to me today how unlady like it is to stand and pee

that's freaking hilarious

realgirl said:
that's freaking hilarious
Thank you realgirl, btw your pics are quite sexy

cdlola said:
Today my wife informed me that when I pee I have to sit and pee,

All men should pee that way to keep the loo clean.:cool:

Cdlola,

cdlola said:
Today my wife informed me that when I pee I have to sit and pee, especially if im dressed fem as lola. I don't mind... I never had thought about it till she told me today how unladylike it is to stand and pee.

Your wife is entirely right, of course. It seems amazing she didn't make this request of you long ago. I fully agree with her implied request that you sit to pee even when you aren't dressed fem.

cdlola said:
She also instructed me on how to sit like a lady...

Very good... you should be grateful for any instructions of this nature your wife passes along...

cdlola said:
...and she informed me I currently sit like a slut does.

What?! That's completely unacceptable (until such time your wife comes to view you as her slut, I suppose...).

cdlola said:
She rarely takes me out dressed (yet). The last time was to a costume party which was fun, but I think everyone just thought I was a female anyway.

If you can actually pass as a woman when "dressed," that's very impressive. Keep up your good work, Ms. Cdlola...

(Actually, though, the other partiers like-as-not recognized you as your wife's husband but said nothing about your cross-dressed appearance because... well... it was a costume party. What could they say...?)

cdlola said:
My wife had me on a leash wearing a corset. I was supposed to be a "slave girl" from long ago. It was fun...

Nice. I hope your costume included a collar. (I suppose it must have, since your wife had you on a leash.) Next time you and your wife might consider wrist manacles for you with chains of suitable length from your manacles to the rings on each side of your collar, each chain locked at both ends. That would also enable your wife to lead you around on a leash, with a third chain (your leash) locked to the ring on the front of your collar. There are many possibilities...

—Custer

Hi custer its been a while but as always thanks for the excellent advice, to answer a few of your questions at the party I was able to "pass" but I did have one of those little masks on, I think I passed anyway lol who knows, I do like your idea about the chains to the collar, she did have me wear a leather collar with a leash last time

Users who are viewing this thread