Pegging

• Thread starterAceface123
  • Start date

Aceface123

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2013
my hot and sexy girlfriend have been together for a few months. We had a great vanilla relationship but the she asked me to be her sub. I signed a contract to her. I no longer have control over my orgasms. I can only address her by her title. She has me either wear panties or puts me in my cock cage. Recently she pegged me. She bent me over the bed. At first she took it slow but after 10 minutes she was pounding me as hard as she could and held my arms behind my back. When we were done she told me to go lay down In the tub. She told me to play with myself. I came so quickly. Then she peed all over me. I had to lay there until she took a shower. This is a true story. I have never experienced anything hotter

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, SubtoJudy, BeckandCall and 11 others
Sounds like the beginning of an interesting phase in your relationship

A female led relationship ... 60 miles an hour in 5 seconds ... wow.
Next she'll be inviting me so you can watch and clean up the mess.

Reactions: BeckandCall and firedogg81
I can only hope

nancyask said:
gary was so slow and tender the first time he took me
What was it like being taken by a man? Was this a one on one situation or did you have a partner there?

nancyask said:
i got a few pictures of my wife and showed him the next day he told me to put her bra on for him then he did the same thing to me had me jerk him off but before he cam he told me to bend down and kiss the head of his cock as i di it he squirted all over my mouth and face as i stood up he took my pic with his cum all over me and said for the next day to put her things on before he got here he said he wanted bra panties and slip
Was this your wife’s bull? A friend? Did he fuck you?

Aceface123 said:
my hot and sexy girlfriend have been together for a few months. We had a great vanilla relationship but the she asked me to be her sub. I signed a contract to her. I no longer have control over my orgasms. I can only address her by her title. She has me either wear panties or puts me in my cock cage. Recently she pegged me. She bent me over the bed. At first she took it slow but after 10 minutes she was pounding me as hard as she could and held my arms behind my back. When we were done she told me to go lay down In the tub. She told me to play with myself. I came so quickly. Then she peed all over me. I had to lay there until she took a shower. This is a true story. I have never experienced anything hotter
wow

Aceface123 said:
My hot and sexy girlfriend and I have been together for a few months.
Sounds like you're doing well.
Aceface123 said:
We had a great vanilla relationship, but then she asked me to be her sub. I signed a contract to her.
Excellent. Obviously your woman did not find your "great" vanilla relationship satisfying.
Aceface123 said:
I no longer have control over my orgasms.
As you should have expected.
Aceface123 said:
I can only address her by her title.
Mistress, or Ms. [her first name], or Princess [her first name], or Ma'am [as in, "Yes Ma'am], presumably...?
Aceface123 said:
She has me either wear panties or puts me in my cock cage.
Nice. Even more appropriate would be to keep you pantied AND in your cock cage.
Aceface123 said:
Recently she pegged me. She bent me over the bed. At first she took it slow but after 10 minutes she was pounding me as hard as she could and held my arms behind my back.
She's moving you forward. Keeping you in your cock cage AND fucking you up your ass with her strap-on dildo — gradually using bigger and bigger sizes — will definitely help her keep you in your place.
Aceface123 said:
When we were done she told me to go lay down In the tub. She told me to play with myself. I came so quickly. Then she peed all over me.
Even better would have been for your woman to squat over your face then pee in your mouth, requiring you to swallow it all.
Aceface123 said:
I had to lay there until she took a shower. This is a true story. I have never experienced anything hotter
Keep up your good work as your woman's submissive boyfriend. You might consider purchasing a wooden paddle and giving it to her as a gift, so she can further transform you to her spanked submissive boyfriend.

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like you're doing well.

Excellent. Obviously your woman did not find your "great" vanilla relationship satisfying.

As you should have expected.

Mistress, or Ms. [her first name], or Princess [her first name], or Ma'am [as in, "Yes Ma'am], presumably...?

Nice. Even more appropriate would be to keep you pantied AND in your cock cage.

She's moving you forward. Keeping you in your cock cage AND fucking you up your ass with her strap-on dildo — gradually using bigger and bigger sizes — will definitely help her keep you in your place.

Even better would have been for your woman to squat over your face then pee in your mouth, requiring you to swallow it all.

Keep up your good work as your woman's submissive boyfriend. You might consider purchasing a wooden paddle and giving it to her as a gift, so she can further transform you to her spanked submissive boyfriend.

Yes. I have to call her only by empress. Recently we went on a vacation. She brought along her strapon with 3 different sizes and a wig for me. We bought me a dress and she brought me back to the hotel and dressed me up for her. She then put on the biggest dildo and watched me suck it. Then she fucked me for 15 minutes. My ass hurt this being the second pegging ever. She wanted to fuck me with the biggest one but I could not do it. She drank a lot of water then Then she told me to go lay in the shower and peed on me. The next day we fucked. I made her cum a few times. When she was done she told me to lay in the shower again. She told me I had to play with myself and cum on myself while she peed on me. She had a lot of pee and got it all over me.

Reactions: natasnaikul, SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Aceface123 said:
Yes. I have to call her only by Empress.
Nice. I like it.
Aceface123 said:
Recently we went on a vacation. She brought along her strap-on with 3 different sizes and a wig for me. We bought me a dress and she brought me back to the hotel and dressed me up for her.
Awright.
Aceface123 said:
She then put on her biggest dildo and watched me suck it.
Very good.
Aceface123 said:
Then she fucked me for 15 minutes. My ass hurt, this being [only my] second pegging ever. She wanted to fuck me with the biggest one, but I could not do it.
As your woman continues fucking you up your ass, pretty soon you'll be able to take her largest strap-on dildo — especially if she uses generous amounts of lubricant.
Aceface123 said:
She then drank a lot of water. Then, she told me to go lay in the shower and she peed on me.
Good for your woman. With a little practice, she should be able to mount your face in riding position, you on your back on the bed, then pee in your mouth and require you to swallow it all, without spilling any on the pillow or mattress. (Human urine is sterile, so if she were to pee in your mouth every day, that wouldn't hurt you any.)
Aceface123 said:
The next day we fucked. I made her cum a few times.
Excellent. Congratulations for bringing your woman to multiple orgasms with penetrative fucking.
Aceface123 said:
When she was done, she told me to lay in the shower again. She told me I had to play with myself and cum on myself while she peed on me. She had a lot of pee and got it all over me.
Excellent-plus. Congratulations again for having attracted such a sexually-creative woman.