• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

People in General

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
As we have went through a down time on the pics and now back and running I was really shocked at some of the demanding and complaining and down right bitching from some of you people here. Can't seeing a pic is a cause to get on a band wagon and send pm's and voice not once but one in here over 8 times complaing about it. Then to top it off start the wagon rolling on they are shutting it down and it will be a pay site. If some of you are that damn impatient on seeing a pic it is no wonder things are as screwed up as they are with all the demanding and threats we took through out the down time on the pics but still had the site and chat open. Its FREE and you still bitched to high heaven we are human on this side to and we go way up and over to maintain and serve the people in this site paid members or not we listen and provid a nice running site the best. Some of you talk about NW how many times has that site been running then shut down open and close we do not operate that way here there is no better site anywhere running with such a media base as the Dark Cavern and free at that. Where the hell did respect and patience go in our everyday lifes some here still have it and I want to thank them. Mule

muleman said:
As we have went through a down time on the pics and now back and running I was really shocked at some of the demanding and complaining and down right bitching from some of you people here. Can't seeing a pic is a cause to get on a band wagon and send pm's and voice not once but one in here over 8 times complaing about it. Then to top it off start the wagon rolling on they are shutting it down and it will be a pay site. If some of you are that damn impatient on seeing a pic it is no wonder things are as screwed up as they are with all the demanding and threats we took through out the down time on the pics but still had the site and chat open. Its FREE and you still bitched to high heaven we are human on this side to and we go way up and over to maintain and serve the people in this site paid members or not we listen and provid a nice running site the best. Some of you talk about NW how many times has that site been running then shut down open and close we do not operate that way here there is no better site anywhere running with such a media base as the Dark Cavern and free at that. Where the hell did respect and patience go in our everyday lifes some here still have it and I want to thank them. Mule

I can't agree more. Sadly this happens quite often.

Fortunately I think it's safe to say it was a small percentage of loyal users of the site. As I read many of the complaints, they seemed to come disproportionately from new users rather than older members.

Agree with Muleman

We agree with Muleman - seems there were lots of demanding things for a free site that was still up an running.

As I said in an earlier post - the people complaining have no idea what it takes to keep a website of this magnitude running much less try to up upgrade while it is still running.

The complainers are the very small percentage - most of us really appreciate what you provide to the commuity.

My Dear Mule,
I am sorry if it seemed as if I was one of the whiny bitches in this matter, I did not mean to appear that way. I thought that I was just reporting a problem with the site.

If I upset you, I am truely sorry

XOXO Nikki

When I started reading the comments, I just shook my head.
oh-noes.gif

thanks for the thanks Mule :clap: 'they' piss me off too - that negativity BS is just energy sapping and self defeating too. I'd do a saintly or angelic figure here ;). We're all human and make mistakes just gotta learn from those mistakes too.
Just shows how much people panicked thinking this was the end of something soo good and unique - to put a positive spin on it.

Thanks to you all for all your hard work / effort - time and money no doubt too and to all the folks who contribute with posts links photos and more

Users who are viewing this thread