• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Perfect new GF

• Thread startertexet9999
  • Start date

texet9999

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2011
I have struck gold. I have a new gf of 8 months, who has just told me that she is still seeing another bf once a month for sex (because he makes me feel sexy)... She was feeling guilty and felt she should choose between us.

Well I told her not to choose, that she was a very sexual girl and that having 2 men was perfect for her. She was young and should enjoy her body. That I understood that, and was OK with it. She didn't take much persuasion as they other guy is coming to visit next month, and then got quite aroused by the idea of having 2 men both wanting her and servicing her.

Gold or what! :)

texet9999 said:
I have struck gold. I have a new gf of 8 months, who has just told me that she is still seeing another bf once a month for sex (because he makes me feel sexy)... She was feeling guilty and felt she should choose between us.

She's still a minor then...??:confused:

Pinkyrod said:
She's still a minor then...??:confused:

V. funny. "8 months duration..." Actually 25. And hot, hot, hot...! :D

Any suggestions about how to move her gently to the idea of letting me watch... either live or her recording it? Her other bf is coming to visit in Feb.

texet9999 said:
Any suggestions about how to move her gently to the idea of letting me watch... either live or her recording it? Her other bf is coming to visit in Feb.

I know this is a crazy idea. But I would just ask her. If she is openly fucking two guys, I would think she would have no problem with letting you watch.

Hmmm. I think that might be several steps at one go... Her other b/f is coming to visit in feb, I think i will start by getting her to tell me about how excited she is for his visit... maybe get her to imagine it!

If your the primary Boyfriend then you should just be straight forward with her. Or say you would like to watch or participate with her and this other guy in the future. If she isn't making a big deal about having sex with him, then don't make a big deal about wanting to watch, or tell her too much, just say you want to watch. It should be that simple. If she doens't bite this time, then don't bring it up until she has plans to be with him the next time.

The visit of her other bf is next week. As we were in bed and in a sexy mood, I told her that it turned me on, and that actually I would like to watch one time... She was cool with it. Said that actually the other guy would like that - but that he wouldn't let me touch her. I said no problem! She said though that she would be uncomortable, so i said ok... and if you change your mind...

progress I think! :)

Any pics to prove that she is a PERFECT gf? :rolleyes:

texet9999 said:

Well I told her not to choose, that she was a very sexual girl and that having 2 men was perfect for her. She was young and should enjoy her body. That I understood that, and was OK with it. She didn't take much persuasion as they other guy is coming to visit next month, and then got quite aroused by the idea of having 2 men both wanting her and servicing her.

Gold or what! :)

Gold, silver diamonds, rubies and other sparklers. Make sure she knows she can marry you and still enjoy the life of a single woman to her heart's content.

Tell her that other men wouldn't let her have boyfriends inside marriage BUT YOU WILL because if she is having a great time sexually, then marriage to her will be a lot of fun, free of silly rules.

I agree some pics would help!

Marriage is about "for better or for worse" , but that means different things to different people.

A shy husband who has not seen any other men having sex, may actually get a huge thrill out of seeing his wife getting horny, wet and creamed by a lot of different cock sizes. All his questions get answered if he says, "definitely yes" if his wife says, "would you like me to bring a man home and let you photograph him fucking me?"

Just imagine how fast hubby will come up to speed from being ******* to "how other men fuck". He gets free lessons and his confidence soars like an eagle; his insecurities can fall away, and he can feel so grateful that he gave his wife permission.

She did say how unusual it was for a guy to be OK with the idea of his gf having sex with other men.... I agreed - and said that she can enjoy the experience... knowing that I am not jealous. Told her that it was a great way to be - as she had such a high sex drive. She is becoming more comfortable with that and this next week will be a turn on for us both.

texet9999 said:
She did say how unusual it was for a guy to be OK with the idea of his gf having sex with other men.... I agreed - and said that she can enjoy the experience... knowing that I am not jealous. Told her that it was a great way to be - as she had such a high sex drive. She is becoming more comfortable with that and this next week will be a turn on for us both.

Goof for you both, so I hope she lusts to achieve her ultimate potential. It will take her self-esteem through the ceiling and blow her pants off with the force of her orgasm.

how did it go?

It can be great being with a chick who is happily dating you but also getting some sex from another man now and again.

Well, she split up with him for a while... but now they are back together! In fact they are sleeping together today!!! It's awesome. She's totally relaxed with the idea of having two bfs now and enjoys seeing how turned on I get when she tells me how big he is, and what they did together. He's the "biggest she's had" - which is great!! Long may this go on!!

Thats great to hear that they are back together, I hope he gave her the best sex. When they split up did she ever talk about other guys?

Users who are viewing this thread