• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Permission to orgasm

• Thread starterbethie
  • Start date

bethie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 17, 2010
Hi i have been told to find some one to give me permissin to orgasm. If there is some one interested in helping me i would be grateful.
Its been a week since i last orgasmed:eek:

Thanks for your reply,i think. mmmm this could leave me in the dulldrums.:(

Bethie, I you have the right to Cum! No one else has the right to keep you from it. You do not need the permission of anyone else to come to orgasm.

Choose whatever method you can, whether it is masturbating, getting eaten, or being fucked! And, hopefully, you have someone in your life who would be willing to help you in this effort. If you lived in my town, I would be glad to come and eat your pussy until you had a screaming orgasm!

Please Cum! Have the best orgasm possible, then write and tell the rest of us about it.

Your mother-in-law needs to be the keyholder, she won't let your be spoiled by two many releases per year. You can earn brownie points doing her housework, laundry and garden.

Thanks for your replies they make me happier although Macs is taking more thought than i first thought.

B

Hi yes well there is lines of common sense that i hope would be called upon to keep my finger off the trigger, thanks.
This came out the end of a conversation about orgasm control with my Mistress/Partner we talked back and forth mainly about the concept of some one controlling anothers orgasm, finally she said you find some one to controll it then.

Thanks again for your thoughts.

B

Users who are viewing this thread