• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Personal Dilema...should or not be definitely Africanized ?

• Thread starterwalid
  • Start date

walid

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 6, 2008
www.xxtase.blogspot.com
i always be a bi boy, anyway with all this IR mania, i can't get enoghh losing my manhood and my desire for pussies since the last years..
can't even fucked my ex wife properly, now i switch between girls and black diks, can't be with a guy! i mean everybody here knows what iam talking about, im a BBC Worshiper, and a Black ONLY SLUT,
but still think that i have to live and love a women..i know it's crazy!

here is the situation, i knew an oldman, a white man on a bear chat website, and we both love interracial, he craves watching my ass being blacked, he travel a lot to africa, and that is his proposal:

he propose me to go with him to DAKAR ( SENEGAL) and pass 1 month wth him there, he is top, so he enjoy fucking black asses, but want me to serve all the black guys i want there,
one moth of real white submission in the heart of AFRICA!! do you imagine!!!!!

and...he will pay my flight ( i live in paris )
my food, everything, will buy me jewels, women stuff, cause he want me in CD ( i love that by the way)
and he will pay me 500 euros per week!!!!!!!

do you imagine this?Huh get payed to serve hung african black males?Huh its just a dream
and the think is that i know the guy since years, so he is really serious, last time he took with him another white boi...

i know everybody are saying : COm on!! GO!!!! lol

but i swear, not so imple when its coms to real life, when you know that this trip will change you forever for a *****, a slut,
i have to say goodby to all iv knowen...do you understrabd Huh why im i afraid, yeah i loive BBC i worship and this is just amazing..but i will be not anymore me...
im afraidf, and so so excited i can't sleep, sould or not do this? and also im afraid from SIDA and other stuff there, in AFRICA SIDA is killing!!! and dont know if i can handle all the boys, gangbangs etc...

the oldman wanted me breeded by those niggers, and im afraid he force me to do it raw....

im here to answer your questions.. please help!

your lovely friend
xxtase

Sounds hot but don't do it raw unless your health is not important.

Atlopencpl said:
Sounds hot but don't do it raw unless your health is not important.

thanks a lot for ur answer, actually ur right i have to protect my self and tell my master i can do it but it had to be safe sex, only for sucking...

Stay home !!

walid said:
thanks a lot for ur answer, actually ur right i have to protect my self and tell my master i can do it but it had to be safe sex, only for sucking...

" Reste chez toi car tu ne serais pas en mesure de dire non le moment venu et tu seras baiser sans protection".

That means in french that you should not go as once there you will have no control on what is going to be done to you or saying on what is OK with you or not. Simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the last post, once you are out there, this guy will have you in a position that he can force you to take whatever he likes, you will be totally reliant on this guy, so you have to really trust him 100% if you wana do it, and i sounds like you don't know this guy at all, and if he has already said he wants you to do it raw, well, you know that's what he will be trying to do, and you really don't know if he is the type of person to use force or not. You could find yourself inn real trouble out there, think about it, where are yu going to turn if things go bad? If he's paying for your flights and everything, how would you get home, where would you go to?

You make it sound like your ultimate fantasy, and of course in our wonders of fantasy there is no pain, there are no disease and we do not die as we achieve the ultimate pinicle of our desires.
In the world of reality, it is so different, we may not be able to say stop, I don't want to any more......or it hurts........no more.

Worse still, those who have us under their power and hold an ultimate spell over us, may not want to be so nice either.

I can understand your fantasy and the deep desire to live it out fully..... In the darkness of the nite in you bed, you can feel the touch of a lover, feel the urgency of his insertions and the enjoymenst as he uses you to bring you both to a mutual pleasure.

Reality could be so different, your master may want to see you used over and over, giving little thought to your pain or plesures.

thanks u all for ur commnts, i think ur right, that's why i refused
thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread