• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Perverted wife fantasies : )

• Thread starterSoCalFreak
  • Start date

SoCalFreak

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2019
Orange County, CA
Hello community! My wife and I have not tried swinging yet, but we have a pretty healthy sex life which includes toys, masturbation, dirty talk, etc. I often fantasize about her being held down by 4 or more guys that have HUGE cocks (horse hung).

I fantasize about them taking turns ripping her pussy open, each one of them releasing huge loads of cum in her. I fantasize about sitting back watching all this while she screams moans in pain. It ends with her laying there with all that cum dripping out of her worn out pussy.

Anybody else have this, or similar fantasies?

Reactions: Kogjin, SubUltimateCouple and AstaSilva
I have the fantasy of fucking a ***** wife in the bed of her children, with the cuck watching .... Humiliate her, put some toy in her ass while I break her vagina .... Make her beg to stop fucking her

Reactions: Kinkycplfun, Kogjin, SubUltimateCouple and 3 others
SoCalFreak said:
Hello community! My wife and I have not tried swinging yet, but we have a pretty healthy sex life which includes toys, masturbation, dirty talk, etc. I often fantasize about her being held down by 4 or more guys that have HUGE cocks (horse hung).

I fantasize about them taking turns ripping her pussy open, each one of them releasing huge loads of cum in her. I fantasize about sitting back watching all this while she screams moans in pain. It ends with her laying there with all that cum dripping out of her worn out pussy.

I sure do!

Reactions: SoCalFreak
Bulldepraved said:
I have the fantasy of fucking a ***** wife in the bed of her children, with the cuck watching .... Humiliate her, put some toy in her ass while I break her vagina .... Make her beg to stop fucking her
Hot!

Reactions: Mike1228c
SoCalFreak said:

Yeah ofcourse.
We have even discussed it with wife and had mutual masturbation..
Our fantasy was simillar, but in ours hobby is tied up to a chair and is ****** to watch. They are even fisting her and slap her face if she give sign she does not like it...and during that tell me to look how this slut enjoy this.

Bulldepraved said:
We don't have kids but this fantasy rocks. Add some details to it so it would be hotter.

Users who are viewing this thread