petite wife

• Thread starterpounderful
  • Start date

pounderful

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2013
We are new to this she has fucked one black guy. Would anybody else like to fuck her? 565441568_cindy_123_47lo.jpg
565441568_cindy_123_47lo.jpg

Reactions: jdunn
Hmmm... don't think you'd find anybody here that would want to fuck her!

Reactions: toolman2c
I do so love petite, Love to have her in my bed. I will send her home with a creampie for you

Im assuming "Wifeownsme" means would'NT. either that or its awesome sarcasm, cause I totally would. has she shared the story with you yet or just told you that she has fucked a black guy? Were you dating at the time? If so, did you know it was going to happen before it did?

We had a threesome she let him cum in her unprotected pussy twice, i was underneath them for his second load.

youre a very lucky man then. congrats buddy.

Who would not want to drive a hard cock into that.... leaving it full a cum for her to take home to you to clean up

After watching pounderful devour my cum from her pussy, Id be hard again and have to make another deposit. If he eats that one, next ones going in her ass while hes still servicing her pussy.

You will have to be careful she's not on birth control.

well then you better suck it all out then. hope youve got a long tounge!

I agree with 12gone .... leave her with me and i will send her back full of potent sperm . Thats the idea ...knock up your sexy wife .

I loved watching my wife take a BBC cock and his seed in her unprotected pussy. The only thing was, she loved the feel of it in her and would hesitate to let me eat it from her pussy. Snapshot - 10.jpgSnapshot - 27.jpgSnapshot - 24.jpgSnapshot - 8.jpg
Snapshot - 10.jpg Snapshot - 27.jpg Snapshot - 24.jpg Snapshot - 8.jpg

Reactions: VERYFINEGENTLEMAN
She definatly loves it bareback and is a great fuck.