• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Phila Wife

• Thread starterwifefucks
  • Start date

wifefucks

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2005
looking for BBC to use me infront of my hubby while he takes pics then cleans up.. can contact us on yahoo both_bi_in_bucks_co on in chat here using the same name "wifefucks"

see my pics in lets meet up... phila area Dec 15&16

Attachments

• k21.jpg
    k21.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,045
more pics....

heres a few more...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 908
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 495
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 513
a few more 4 u

here u guys go....

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 292
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 279
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 327
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 556
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 243
even more....

use me himulate me infront of my hubby....

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 467
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 476
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 233
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 389
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 196
my wife fucks

mine too...loved your pics and her nice body...would love to see it beeing used...

Hi watcher here in Delaware..Would love to take those pics for you so your hubby can enjoy the whole scene with no interruptions of a camera. Please consider me for this.

philly blk man

hello very nice post. i would love to use ur fuckholes(all of them) do you ever play in the city??? if ur real get back to me at lickee04@yahoo.com put dark cavern in subject line. i hope to hear from you

SIR PHILLY MAN 04 said:
hello very nice post. i would love to use ur fuckholes(all of them) do you ever play in the city??? if ur real get back to me at lickee04@yahoo.com put dark cavern in subject line. i hope to hear from you

yes we are for real, but usally play in our area just north of the city (about 45min).. but we only consider men with pics.. please forward one of yourself to our yahoo account for consideration. we still need two guys for this sat meeting...

still need two more?

still need two more bulls for this sat night, ********* to use the wife please e-mail us if interested

no one has any comments about my pics? at all

please talk to me....

bbw in need of some degrading comments....

awesome...i would fuck her if I was close to u...i am in INDIANA..Ft. wayne...

im in burlington nj lets hook up

very nice pics would love to use you over and over again in front of hubby i would make you my bbw slave!

very nice pics i would love to use you over and over again in front of hubby i would make you bbw slave!

id say ur hot and wouldnt mounting u

nice ass and pussy

nice

nice pics..tasty.mmmmmmmmmmm

yea great pics luvin the creamy cunt

sounds great baby girl new york here get at me so we can have some fun sexy.. parot24@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread