• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Philadelphia Bull

• Thread startercharles99412
  • Start date

charles99412

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 26, 2011
I met up with a nice suburban couple from south jersey that are Dark Cavern members. First we met at a restaurant right off of the white horse pike. No sex, just a "get to know" session. The second time I met at their home. Wifey sucked sucked my hard black cock almost the minute I stepped inside their bedroom. Though nervous, her pussy was soaked so I made her cocksucker hubby guide me into his wet wife's fuck hole! I stroked that pussy in his bed, slamming her so hard she actually screamed because I was ramming that cervix! Hubby was jerking off watching the big muscular Black Bull take full control in his home, his bedroom and fuck his slutty wife the way she needed to be fucked! When I could no longer stand the pleasure of her hot white pussy tightly milking my thick black cock, I shot my thick load deep inside her. We tongued kissed for a good long time as I kept grinding my cock in her. Finally I pulled out of her well fucked and stretched married pussy and my thick, potent, black seed was leaking from that open, wet hole of hers. Now it's time for hubby's dessert! As you might have guessed, he buried his face in wifey's hot pussy, sucking and slurping up my thick fresh load.

Philly sissys

hey are you down for feminizing whitebois? do you have fun doing that? training them how to act and and dress. loved your story

Users who are viewing this thread