• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Philly/NJ/MD Ladies Welcome

• Thread starterwiseguybg99
  • Start date

wiseguybg99

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2006
Any ladies want to play with this nice black cock. Love eating pussy and would love to have this dick cummm all over you. Ladies email me at wiseguybg99@yahoo.com. I will send you some great pics. Can not seem to upload them here today.

Got them to post

Finally got them to post

Attachments

• BlackTool II.jpg
    BlackTool II.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 198
  • Black Tool.jpg
    Black Tool.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 318
would love my wife to get together with you

Hi,

Would love my wife to have a meeting with you.

Attachments

• wife_001.JPG
    wife_001.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 289
very nice cock, would'nt mind you in my mouth.

Hi! How old are you? Height? Weight? Where do you live? I live near Philly. Email me at wantsumfun29@hotmail.com. Send pics and I will send some back.

Cindy

Wow

Wish I was not so scared to be alone with someone like you. I wish my husband approved of my deep desires and fantisies that I probably will never fulfill. You look delicious. Peakabooo

email us back . we are a white couple in NJ and are going to Atlantic city tonight.

THAT is soooo gross...and it turns most women off...YUCK!

petermwm_wimp said:
very nice cock, would'nt mind you in my mouth.

NJ couple fell in love with your pics.........call ask for Dave@ 856-498-0367 9-4 daily..........like phone sex with wife?

On our way there

Something to consider once my gf is ready for the next step. She would certainly enjoy your thick cock!

Users who are viewing this thread