Phone about my gf bring your slut

• Thread starteririshrm
  • Start date

irishrm

myslutgf
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2013
********* phone about gf being your toy.

42011.jpeg
27455.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, sephoro, Chasandfee and 6 others
Snap me bricey1648

Need to phone about my slut

Reactions: hornytrucker and UkMilfmom
Anyone available to have phone about my gf?

12327.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, sephoro, BobWheeler and 2 others
Abuse her. Tell me everything you would have her do.

13723 (1).jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, sephoro, Focker and 2 others
Phone about my gf being your fuck toy

9469_20200624_051234832.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, sephoro and hornytrucker
irishrm said:
********* phone about gf being your toy.

42011.jpeg
27455.jpeg
I'll give her a good crack

Phone now about my gf being used like a true slut. Need now

27455.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, Focker and sephoro
irishrm said:
Phone now about my gf being used like a true slut. Need now

27455.jpeg
A long weekend with her would be just the ticket, get to enjoy that perfect hot body of hers. What's she like to fuck? What does she like in bed? How do you like to fuck her? I'd be bending her over and fucking her all weekend, she'd be over the arm of the couch, over the kitchen table, in the shower, on the floor, in the bed - and in between bending her over and fucking her she'd be sucking my cock and I'd be eating that pussy of hers, I'd fuck her missionary with her legs over my shoulders so I can go deep into that hot pussy of hers. She could ride me cowgirl too. We would be taking lots of time together.

sephoro said:
A long weekend with her would be just the ticket, get to enjoy that perfect hot body of hers. What's she like to fuck? What does she like in bed? How do you like to fuck her? I'd be bending her over and fucking her all weekend, she'd be over the arm of the couch, over the kitchen table, in the shower, on the floor, in the bed - and in between bending her over and fucking her she'd be sucking my cock and I'd be eating that pussy of hers, I'd fuck her missionary with her legs over my shoulders so I can go deep into that hot pussy of hers. She could ride me cowgirl too. We would be taking lots of time together.
That would be amazing to see

Reactions: sephoro
Bi submissive cuck here with anydesk open and giving full access of naked girlfriend and me to anyone and everyone or phone 7406442267

Screenshot_20240413_040550_AnyDesk.jpg
received_2708134015931739.jpeg

irishrm said:
That would be amazing to see
It would be amazing to experience, I am sure you'd enjoy watching too. I'd have to have her model all her lingerie for us, do a nice striptease for us, and take her out on the town showing her off on my arm. Maybe fuck her down some alleyway too - lift up her dress and fuck her up against a wall.

sephoro said:
It would be amazing to experience, I am sure you'd enjoy watching too. I'd have to have her model all her lingerie for us, do a nice striptease for us, and take her out on the town showing her off on my arm. Maybe fuck her down some alleyway too - lift up her dress and fuck her up against a wall.
Lifting that dress above her hips and pushing her against the wall and pushing into her. I can hear her moan already

• Love
Reactions: sephoro
irishrm said:
Lifting that dress above her hips and pushing her against the wall and pushing into her. I can hear her moan already
She moans so sexy - and her pussy is so hot and wet and tight