• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Phone about your Wife

• Thread starterdirtyboyjoe
  • Start date

dirtyboyjoe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hi 29m from NY would love to phone about your wife and have you listen to me as i cum to your wife pics

Reactions: slutwifelina, Hornyhubb, Alinapussyrim and 1 other person
dirtyboyjoe said:
Hi 29m from NY would love to phone about your wife and have you listen to me as i cum to your wife pics
Like tha idea kik mywife4you2001 for my phone number

Reactions: slutwifelina and Odniiii
if has has wife or gf willing to listen or do video chat pm me

Reactions: slutwifelina
dirtyboyjoe said:
Kik mywife4u2001

PM me Kik name and I’ll add you, would love to show you pics of my 23yo slutty wife while we phone/cam and jerk together talking about it (34 bi Cuck east coast USA here)

• Love
Reactions: slutwifelina, Hornyhubb, Focker and 1 other person
dirtyboyjoe said:
Call me 8479476728 steve

cuckphoneKY said:
PM me Kik name and I’ll add you, would love to show you pics of my 23yo slutty wife while we phone/cam and jerk together talking about it (34 bi Cuck east coast USA here)
tommy75_

slutwifelina said:
Hey Steve I LOVE THAT!!!!
Mmmmm sounds hot. I’ll talk to anybody on the phone while I look at their wife and they can look at my wife and will jack off together.!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread