Phone Call Fantasies

• Thread starterCuckVirgin
  • Start date

CuckVirgin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2018
A lot of my fantasies involve getting a phone call from her. Do you all think about that? For me, part of it is the fact that you wouldn't be able to do anything even if you wanted to. You're removed from the situation.

Reactions: toolman2c
A phone call would be so fucking hot. Listening to her sickly sweet voice as she pretends to chat to you about being "out with her girlfriends" while you can clearly hear her little gasps and grunts while a rhythmic slapping is in the background. You can almost picture her ass pillowing with his cock slapping into her juicy pussy and there's NOTHING you can do about it ;)

Reactions: toolman2c and CuckVirgin
What about watching her get a phone call from the guy that she's flirting with & that gets her so excited that she touches herself when she's on the phone with him & knows you're watching her

Reactions: SquirmingSub, toolman2c and CuckVirgin
When my (now) wife first began dating, she was having a torrid little affair with a co-worker half her age.
She used to call me and let me know when he was at her house bu never got to listen to anything.

However, just about a year ago, a friend of mine from home fucked a common friend, and I got to listen over the phone. He was aware before they even started, and quickly warmed to the idea, and wound up enjoying himself immensely!
From hearing their first few kisses at the beginning of foreplay, to hearing him fuck her pussy AND ass, to hearing him cum in her mouth while she sucked him off, I got to hear it all!

It was GLORIOUS!!!

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Pjxtra and CuckVirgin
I would not say that I have ‘Phone Call Fantasies’ as I have experienced ‘Phone Call Reality’ in years past.
  • Observed my significant other getting and placing phone calls with other people (men/women) that she has flirted with in the past as she touched herself and more.
  • Observed my significant other getting a call than running out to meet with the other person (men/women) for sex.
  • Received digital images and even video on my phone from my significant others phone taken by another person.
There is so much that can be done with modern day cellular phones.

Reactions: Nazareth, Pjxtra and CuckVirgin
That sounds like quite some experience SquirmingSub. You're right, modern phones can do so much more. All of those points sound so intense

Reactions: SquirmingSub
SquirmingSub said:
I would not say that I have ‘Phone Call Fantasies’ as I have experienced ‘Phone Call Reality’ in years past.
  • Observed my significant other getting and placing phone calls with other people (men/women) that she has flirted with in the past as she touched herself and more.
  • Observed my significant other getting a call than running out to meet with the other person (men/women) for sex.
  • Received digital images and even video on my phone from my significant others phone taken by another person.
There is so much that can be done with modern day cellular phones.

Very hot and what I'm looking to do bring some phone reality to a hot wife while the hubby can do nothing but watch wait & wonder. I would play with your wife anytime.

It's nice to think about "what coulda been..." if cellphone technology existed in the 80's like it does today.
Back then, VHS camcorder were the standard! o_O

Reactions: zippless and SquirmingSub
Nazareth said:
It's nice to think about "what coulda been..." if cellphone technology existed in the 80's like it does today.
Back then, VHS camcorder were the standard! o_O
Ya! Too bad Betamax never caught on. :rolleyes: