• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

photo shoot

• Thread starterjayzee
  • Start date

jayzee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2010
i am still new to this site and am still trying to figure everything out.i finally figured out how to post pictures,but i may have been doing this in the wrong forum.here is a picture of my wife after she was screwed hard while i took photos.he was suposed to cum on her face but as you can see didnt quite make it.i suspect he did this on purpose so he could have another try,which he did and yes that time he managed to shoot his load on her face.we would like to find a black man,in the toronto area,to service my wife while i take pictures or even better,make a home movie.if i get good feedback on the pic,i can post more,and hopefully we find a willing black man in our area.

Attachments

• user82677_pic4937_1278069719.jpg
    user82677_pic4937_1278069719.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 178
I would lick all that cum off her tits for you. More pics please.

hey,i will post more tomorrow from my office.i quite like this one,the stud got a good pray patern with his cum shot.the next time we all met up he shot a huge load that literaly dripped off her face on to her big tits!

anymore feedback on my wifes cum covered tits?

Yummy looking woman

More, please more.

I could see them wrapped round my cock for a titty-fuck - and I'm sure to hit her face from there ;)